xxv. daydreaming

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕯𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝕻𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

AFTER LUNCH, MR WEASLEY HAD LED THE THE GROUP ( INCLUDING SIRIUS, JAMES, AND LILY ) UP TO THE QUIDDITCH STADIUM. The crowd roared beneath them, filled with the very same anticipation of the upcoming match.

Nightfall had approached, the entire day had went by in a flash. The darkness made it somewhat difficult to see the stairs and made it more terrifying being up so high. The only source of light that was available was the light from the top boxes, which gave a dim glow and cast narrow shadows upon the surfaces around them.

Alena turned into Hermione, Ginny, and Lily's conversation which regarded the outcome and the programs of the game, and every once in a while she would occasionally peer over the railing to see the extensive drop to the ground.

Heights had never been a fear of hers; nevertheless, she would sustain an uncanny sentiment whenever she would do so.

     "Blimey, Dad! How far up are we?" Ron questioned, as they eventually reached their seats.

     "Let's put it this way," A new voice interjected. "If it rains, you'll be the first to know."

     Alena peered over the railing and perceived Lucius Malfoy smirking. He clasped a cane in his hand and watched the group with a look of loathing on his face beneath his neutral flaxen hair.

     Alongside him, his son, Draco Malfoy began boasting, "We have a personal invitation from Cornelius Fudge himself!"

     Draco looked embarrassed and annoyed as his father jabbed his cane into his chest and spoke to him like a baby, "Now, now, Draco. We mustn't boast; it's no use with these people."

     Alena then muttered a little too loudly, "Thank Merlin you're not as good-looking as us, then you'd just be dicks." it had left her mouth without a second thought.

Beside her, Harry and Ron started to chortle along with the Weasley twins, James, and Sirius whilst Hermione and Ginny grinned. Both Lily and Arthur just simply sighed. None of them really had any esteem towards Draco nor his father. Lucius, in an essence, trained Draco to be an uncharitable, pure-blooded wizard. His father was no different, really. For instance, when Draco taunted Buckbeak and ended up in the hospital wing. It led the Hippogriff's supposed execution.