xxiv. emotions in waves

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕯𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝕻𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     THE NEXT DAY, ONCE EVERYONE INCLUDING ROLF, HAD EATEN THEIR BREAKFAST AND GATHERED THEIR THINGS, THEY WERE OFF TO THE PORTKEY LOCATION. Mr Weasley had said it wouldn't be a long walk, but still, they were walking for at least twenty minutes by the time they reached it.

Alena shielded her eyes from the brightly rising sun as she walked side by side next to Harry. Alena noticed how mesmerized he was by the mythical beauty of the forest while he carried his bag. And without any exchange between them, their pinky fingers interlocked with each other.

     The witch chose to divert her attention to the far side of the hill, where she could see the small silhouettes of animals running around the trunks of the trees, through the bushes, and through the grassy fields.

     From up ahead, she could hear the twins taunting Ron about something, their familiar laughs loud in the early day.

     James, Sirius, and Rolf were walking close behind them, the three boys joking loudly.

     Ginny, Lily, and Hermione were strolling nearby, their heads close as they murmured things quietly. Lily felt herself being reminded of her early Hogwarts days.

"You think we'll see Ollie at the World Cup?" Alena questioned with a small tilt of her head.

Harry grinned, "Oh, definitely. We both know Oliver would never miss out on something like this."

She chuckled, "Yeah, I don't think he would if his life depended on it."

"I doubt it," he chuckled, shaking his head at her.

They ended their short conversation with small laughs and shakes of their heads, leading themselves into another silent match as they did before.

Soon after, everyone arrived at Stoatshead Hill where the Portkey would be located. It towered over them, revealing its steep length.