lxix-a bowtruckle for lena

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ . 
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━ 𝖂𝗼𝗲 𝕿𝗼 𝕬𝗹𝗹 𝕯𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝕾𝗼𝘂𝗹𝘀 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

THE SUMMER OF '96 CONSISTED OF A LOT OF STUDIES FOR ALENA BLACK. Studies of all forms of magic: chaos, veela, dragon, etc. She was neck deep in her books of necromancy and working on her daydreaming to contact the Eternal Mage, seeing as she was supposed to see her in the summer going into the new school year. There was no doubt that her magic was getting stronger as the days went by. Stronger in the sense that she was learning different skill sets, creating different spells, learning about the Eternal Mage's prophecy, and even about other spontaneous witches and wizards in 'The Codex'.

During her readings, she kept seeing the symbol of the eye inside of the triangle drawn on certain pages. She attempted to go through the Black family library and see if any of their books had an explanation on what the symbol meant. But none of them had an answer.

While Alena was stuck in the house before her in-head meetings with Aradia, she would practice her meditation skills, which would also lead her to going other places temporarily inside her mind. She tried so hard to go back to that apple orchard, where it was calm, peaceful. But she never got there. At least, not in her dream state.

She still couldn't believe that The Eternal Mage was a real person instead of someone in her mind. Well, technically it was both. She was in her mind when Alena needed her.

Her life right now was completely different compared to three years ago. Three years ago she was in Harry's backyard, listening to his flirtatious banters as she usually did as their parents, and Lenna, ( if she was off ) were inside waiting for lunch which the young couple would usually fail to make due to them throwing the ingredients at each other. But now, she was just at her home in her muggle suburb with her parents, until Morgana had to leave for the Ministry, practicing her magic either in her room upstairs or in the basement down below.