lxv. six feet under

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ . 
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆" 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━ 𝕹𝗼𝘁 𝕬 𝕲𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝕮𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌, 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓; 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒, 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃-𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒; 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑.

      "To me, Black, Potter," repeated the drawing voice of Lucius Malfoy as he held out his hand, palm up.

Alena breathed. They were trapped and outnumbered two to one. It was life or death. They would finally get to see what a bunch of wizards were capable of.

"To me," said Uncle Lucius yet again.

"Where's my father?" Alena said.

Several of the Death Eaters laughed. A harsh female voice from the midst of the shadowy figures to Alena's left said triumphantly, "The Dark Lord always knows!"

"Always," echoed Malfoy softly. "Now, give me the prophecies, my lovely niece."

"You bitch," said Alena, wanting nothing more than to disintegrate him and the prophecies.

But then again, she wanted to know what they had to say...

"We want to know where Sirius is!" demanded Harry.

"We want to know where Sirius is!" mimicked the woman to Alena's left. She and her fellow Death Eaters had closed in so that they were mere feet away from Alena, Harry, and the others, the light from their wands dazzling Alena's eyes.