xxiii. mad world

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕯𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹'𝘀 𝕻𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     SOMETIMES SHE WONDERED, WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE.

     What was the meaning of creating such a goal, such a destiny, when it would all eventually just crumble and fall in the end? Pointless, it was.

     Pure-blood's, half-blood's, muggles, are all welcomed by such. Much like a game of chess, everyone would end up like pawns in some else's game. They would all be on the same playing field sooner or later.

Alena sighed as she leaned against her pillows with her thoughts, knowing it was too early to overthink the deepest notions of her mind.

     The golden rays of the sun broke through the delicate curtains that shielded the glass windows next to her bed. The angle of the shafts specified the morning rise, or in simpler terms, no one sane should be awake at this time.

     The witch grabbed a nearby pillow and placed it over her face, in attempt to catch a few more minutes of sleep. Though, her seemingly genius plan didn't work.

     "Mini me!" a voice called exasperatedly, seemingly undeniably close, "It's time to get up!"

     The pillow that was once comfortably used as a shield, was now being held overhead. Her eyes fluttered open, and was greeted with the familiar sight of none other than Sirius Black.

     He had been hovering over her head, happiness practically flowing from him at the sight of seeing his daughter again.

"C'mon, it's the Quidditch World Cup! Can't be late, can we?" Sirius exclaimed quickly, hitting her lightly with the pillow. "And you can tell me all about that trip to France with your mother and Lenna!"

"Wait, wait, wait," Alena yawned as she pulled herself out of bed. "I thought you couldn't be seen by the public. Y'know... the whole time-travel bullshit."