lxii. through the fire

▆▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ━ 𝕹𝗼𝘁 𝕬 𝕲𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝕮𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 ❫ . ˚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"I'M NOT GOING... I DON'T NEED THE HOSPITAL WING... I DON'T WANT..."

Alena's head was spinning. Harry was gibbering beside her as he tried to pull away from Professor Tofty, who was looking at Alena and Harry with much concern after helping them out into the Entrance Hall with the students all around them staring.

"I'm-I'm fine, sir," Harry stammered, wiping the sweat from his face. "Really ... I just fell asleep ... had a nightmare ..."

"Yeah," said Alena, shakily. "Me t-too. I'm all right."

     "Pressure of examinations!" said the old wizard sympathetically, patting Harry shakily on the shoulder. "It happens, it happens! Now, a cooling drink of water, and perhaps you will be ready to return to the Great Hall? The examination is nearly over, but you may be able to round off your last answer nicely?"

     "Yes," said Harry wildly. "I mean ... no ... I've done - done as much as I can, I think ..."

     "I've finished," said Alena, lying through her teeth.

    "Very well, very well," said the old wizard gently. "I shall go and collect your examination paper and I suggest that you go and have a nice lie down."

      "We'll do that," said Harry, nodding vigorously. "Thank you very much."

    Alena waited for the second when the old man's heels disappeared over the threshold into the Great Hall to talk to Harry.

     "What did you see?"

     "Voldemort torturing your dad."

     Alena's face whitened.

     "I—I saw someone kill my aunt. Harry, someone's going to kill my aunt. We have to stop this."