2: Closer

Early in the morning, I and my friends are currently walking our way towards the convenience store. We're not known yet so we're still allowed to roam around outside, we haven't eaten breakfast yet resulting in this.

I yawned, "Bed is the best place to be right now." I said whilst laying my head on Soeun's shoulder.

Jimin stretched her arms, "We still have to train later after this... especially you Y/N."

"Ehhh, can't I skip just once?" I groaned.

Jiyoon patted my back, "Y/N ghorl~ You need to work on your etiquette since you've been living in Minnesota that's why!"

I distance my head away from Soeun's shoulder, "Hey! I'm decent!"

"De-cent," Soeun repeated whilst chuckling. "Yes you're very talented but you rarely study it."

"Because I never thought that I'd actually debut."

Jihyo tilted her head, "Why so? Were you going to quit if you weren't teamed up with us?"

I shrugged, "Well... yeah, I was merely waiting for my trainee contract to expire." I chuckled at the thought. "I even made a lot of trouble back at the company on purpose just to get kicked out, and I guess it didn't work."

Jaehee furrowed her brows, "Then why did you even become a trainee in the first place?"

I smiled at them, "That's confidential."

Jiyoon chuckled, "Confidential my ass."

Hearing Jiyoon's chuckle made me glare at her, she's the only one who knows the reason why I became a trainee. Well, I did enjoy my time being one but I tend to get bored at something easily... what a curse, if only I also easily get bored with these feelings.

Gladly, I love music... well, next to gaming.

Glaring at Jiyoon, she gave me a wink and shrug which caused me to roll my eyes and snicker. I then lowkey averted my gaze to look a Jihyo and as always— her straight hair was well-maintained, smooth, and glossy, her clear skin smooth and unblemished. A pair of pretty eyes beneath her long eyebrows and fine-looking bright pink lips.

I just can't help myself but be lured into her, no one is perfect yeah but... to my eyes she just looks like it. However, there's this huge part of me that wants to throw these feelings away as soon as possible... it could be a big problem.

Love is a magnificent thing but, incidentally, it can also give birth to a dreadful tragedy. I'm still holding on, but just the thought of that felt a bit childish for me. Everyone becomes an adult by learning how to give up on things... mentally speaking.

Jihyo pursed her lips, "Y/N's no fun... aren't we your closest friends? You can tell us!"

"Yeah! It wouldn't hurt to tell us, right?" Soojin patted my shoulder.

I focused my eyes on the front, "I'll tell you guys when I'm comfortable with it."

Everyone except Jiyoon nodded their heads in understanding, they're the kind of friends who would respect one's decisions and I'm really thankful for that. They're great supports, even though I'm probably the ugly duckling among them.

"Woooaahh..." Jaehee gasped whilst covering her mouth, "Y/N is trending!" she presented her phone screen to all of us which we all looked at.

" Jaehee gasped whilst covering her mouth, "Y/N is trending!" she presented her phone screen to all of us which we all looked at