25: Not This Again

The past few weeks have been so hectic, though great at the same time. Today is Friday and we just finished recording episode four of our reality show, I had fun.

So earlier as soon as we settled back at the dorm, I and Jihyo bid our farewells to the members and went straight inside the car I recently bought.

I've been driving for three hours and I could seriously feel myself fainting. Well, it was understandable— after all, we didn't even bother to rest after the shooting.

Jihyo noticed my several yawns along the way and suggested resting at least for an hour, of course, I agreed.

I don't want anything dangerous happening to us, hence why we're currently stopped at a parking lot near this forest park.

I was sleeping peacefully, well not until my alarm rang indicating that my hour nap was done. Groggily, I sat up and turned off the alarm.

When I finally took a grasp of my surroundings, I didn't see Jihyo beside me which alerted me and look around the car.

Then I saw her not too far, resting her arms on the railings seemingly admiring the view beyond those boundaries. I sighed in relief and stepped outside of the car, tucking my hands into my pockets to cope up with the cold breeze.

Approaching her, well not too far near the railings since I'm scared of heights— I smiled faintly at the presence and stretched my arms before calling out my girlfriend's name.

"Jihyo, what are you doing?"

"Ah."

Turning her back, Jihyo instantly smiled when she saw me. This warms my heart, I still found it hard to believe that this person is mine... well always.

Walking towards me, she wrapped her arms around my hips for an embrace.

"Did you have a good sleep?" she looked at me with upturned eyes.

I pouted my lips, "You got me worried for a sec there, I didn't see you next to me."

Jihyo chuckled, "I'm sorry~" she leaned in for a quick peck before pulling away. "I got bored you know? And I don't wanna wake you up, you looked so cute!"

I raised my brows, "Were you watching me?"

"For five minutes, yeah."

I laughed, "Well, I guess it's fine since it's you."

Promptly, Jihyo grabbed my hand and smiled at me mischievously. I wasn't liking that look of hers, so I unconsciously gulped and gazed at her confusingly.

"Are we going to go now?"

Jihyo shook her head, "Nope! Let's take a few pictures here together first!"

She began to pull me near the railings, causing me to resist and stand in place like a statue.

"What are you doing?" I managed to speak out calmly.

"Pulling you with me so we could take pictures!" Jihyo laughed, "it's not that bad!"

"That's a freaking cliff!"

"So? It's beautiful Y/N!"

"You know I hate this!"

"Just three pictures, please?"

Jihyo softened her grip, now looking at me with those damn puppy eyes. At this very moment, I can't help but be afraid that this girl's going to be the end of me one day— In a good way...