5: Comfort

Ahhh... tonight is unusually cold... just how I like it. Ever since I've landed here, my parents aren't even paying attention to me that much. Probably because of the rebellious things I did years ago, I mean it can't be helped right? As we grow up, we go to this phase where our look in this world starts to change.

I've been down in the dumps, when I was just a child they'd always ask me if I want to be an actress, singer, or anything fame-related. I never wanted one of those, and that's what got me into streaming... my second best option.

My parents agreed, and they wanted everyone to know that I was their daughter to increase more fame= money. My siblings know their intentions, but they were fine with it since it was also their dream to become a celebrity... that just leaves me and my other older sister.

However, that other sister of mine parts time as a model even though she's already an office worker. Thus, she's well-known among her coworkers... well thanks to our parents. As for me, I remained unknown and left the house at a very young age.

The reason why I left... there are just things I don't want to think about or recall, even in my thoughts. It's so agonizing and unbearable, and I think it's still torturing me. I've lost all hope... I don't feel like moving anymore.

Anndddd that leads to now, I'm currently sitting on a bridge's railings. I'm still thinking if I should jump off and drown myself or not... if I did jump, then I feel sorry for my siblings. I'm sorry if I'm not being honest with them, I don't have the courage to tell them what I feel.

I'm scared.

To calm me down, I took out my phone and started to scroll down on Twitter. I'm having seconds thoughts if I should do this, but whenever I think about it... the more I thought about my parents. I despise them...!

I sighed as I put my phone back into my pocket, I then stood up to stand on the railing

I sighed as I put my phone back into my pocket, I then stood up to stand on the railing. Looking down the bridge, the waters were flowing so strongly. Most likely because of the weather, I guess I'll drown faster with that.

"Okay let's count to three Y/N..." I mumbled to myself whilst preparing myself to jump, "One... two... thr-"

"Y-Yah!" I suddenly heard footsteps behind me, "What do you think you're doing?!" the person pulled me away from the railing.

*THUD*

I and this person had fallen onto the ground, though the one who mostly got hurt was this mysterious person as she saved me from the fall with their body. This was totally unexpected, I was just about to jump too!

Not wanting to let the person get hurt more, I immediately stood up then bowing my head to apologize. Instead of accepting my apology, the person stood up to gently pull my head up whilst shaking their head.

"No, what are you apologizing for?" it was a girl's voice.

I looked at the person's face, this girl... she had this worried expression displayed on her face. Is she worried about me? Why would she get worried for such a stranger like me? She could've just let me jump, then I would've flown away peacefully... up the sky.