4: Blossoms

We're just done with our debut stage and it was nerve-racking, I even thought that I was going to have a cardiac arrest when we were waiting for our turn. I just can't believe that this is actually happening right now, we really debuted huh?

Currently, we're waiting for the program in a waiting room to finish then we can go home and rest. Thank god it started early in the morning that we have a lot of spare time later, well after we film an interview.

I've never been this busy in my entire life and it was unexpectedly expected? I knew that idols' schedules would be packed but, I didn't think that it'll be this packed. Now a part of me kind of regrets being one... maybe I'm just lazy heh.

Right now I'm playing a game on my phone, specifically Minecraft. I find it relaxing, it's a bit odd but I like torturing mobs and killing them over and over an- I mean protecting the villages. I also love building things, I never went to college but I bet I'd enjoy engineering.

"Hello Daileees~" Jiyoon suddenly sat down next to me with a camera in hand, "This is my girlfriend Y/N~" she winked at the camera.

I paused my game to look at the camera, "Hello~ I'm Y/N and we're not dating... I'm currently in a relationship with an ATM."

Jiyoon punched me on the shoulder, "Yah... are you cheating on me? Is money more important to you?"

"Yes."

Jiyoon stared at me before letting out a burst of laughter, "Right right... But you're really into that game huh?"

"Uhuh~" I focused back my attention on my phone to continue playing. "And I don't think anything could stop me from playing-"

"Y/N I need help!" Hyewon suddenly came up to us, "Open this bottle for me... the others can't open it either." she handed me a bottle of mango juice which I took.

"Right." I opened the bottle with no problem, then giving it back to her. "Okay so as I was saying." I moved my character outside my house, "When I play something... I'm most likely to be engulfed in it that-"

"Oh, Y/N there's a creeper!" Jihyo sat down next to me whilst looking at my screen.

"WAIT WHAT?" I quickly moved my character in an attempt to run away.

*BOOM*

Annddddd I died... I had a hundred levels saved up too, I spent almost an hour leaving my phone on with an auto tapper just to reach that level. I was finally going to complete my netherite armor and it just came to this, so not being able to do anything I tapped on the home button to exit the game.

"Aw... that's okay Y/N. You're pretty hardcore, I'm sure you can easily get those levels back!" Jiyoon laughed whilst patting my shoulder in comfort, "I got that on footage."

I looked at the camera whilst pursing my lips, "Fellow gamer Daileees... I bet you know the feeling right?"

Jihyo puts a chip into her mouth, "Aren't your items going to despawn?"

I put my hand inside Jihyo's bag of chips to take some. "Nah it's fine, I'm rich." I put two pieces into my mouth.

"Have you guys heard?" Soojin who was sitting on the couch just across from us spoke.

Everyone averted their attention to Soojin, including me— well of course she is the leader after all. I took a glance at the television in front of us to see if the program was almost finished, and thankfully it is... just a few more minutes.

"Our interview location would be at that sakura tree park nearby, isn't that nice?" Soojin smiled at the thought, "We should spend our spare time there later and eat!"