23: I'm not...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gazin

Title:

Sides:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Almost a month came by in a flash, all we did was prepare for our comeback as well as rest here and there.

I'm glad that we had less work the past few days, it was relaxing.

It's currently noon as I and the members were just done performing our title song for Mnet. The eight of us are now eating inside our waiting room.

"Really Y/N?"

Jimin gazed at me with amusement while I enjoy every spoon of my bingsu, the members could only glance at me from time to time and chuckle.

"What?" Unbothered, I put a spoonful into my mouth.

"It's cold outside and it's raining... and you're eating bingsu?" Jimin finished eating her sandwich.

"Unnie is weird," Hyewon commented with a chuckle.

Jihyo puts a gimbap into her mouth, "She's one of those different species."

"You say that as if you're already used to it."

Soeun patted Jihyo's shoulder before snatching a piece of gimbap from her tray, Jihyo glared at Soeun for doing this but later shrugged it off since the piece was already inside the latter's mouth.

I snickered at the sight as I take the last spoon of my bingsu.

"Huh, come to think of it." Jaehee drank her cola, "Haven't the two of you been too close lately?" she gazed at me and Jihyo.

"I mean we promoted in Japan... isn't that just normal?" I threw away my plastic tray into the trash bin.

"They're dating."

Soojin said nonchalantly, causing all of us to flinch and freeze in silence. She casually wiped her mouth with a tissue before turning her head to face Jiyoon.

"Jiyoon probably knows about it too," she chuckled.

Jiyoon was about to speak, though she swallowed back her words and decided to focus on eating her food, ignoring our leader's words.