27: Late?

I thought I was done for sure.

But no, I wasn't expecting this.

"So you're telling me that I passed out due to stress?"

"And a sudden fever you caught last night."

Right now, I'm inside a hospital room. Resting my body that felt weak and miserable, how come I haven't noticed it sooner?

My guess, it may be because that I got too careless and didn't even notice the things happening inside my body.

I seriously didn't feel anything, weird.

Scratching the back of my head, I smiled stoically. "What happened? Oddly, I don't remember anything."

"You had a concussion." The hooded girl who I met last night chuckled, "You saved me from my demise, I thank you for that."

I felt a sting strike my head like a needle, "Ah- Yeah, I think I'm starting to remember."

Vaguely I remember, the moment I met eyes with this person it looked like she was about to destroy herself with the knife she had in hand.

Concerned for her, I slowly approached her and began to console her... maybe it took thirty minutes or more before she got to think for herself— I'm glad that I was able to help.

Situations like those couldn't be avoided as there's someone bound to come and help a person in need, including me.

It's hilarious how I used to be in the same situation as this person in front of me.

"Are you alright? Should I call the doctor?" the girl looked at me worriedly.

"I'm fine, thank you."

"Oh, good." The girl sighed in relief, "Anyway, my name's Kim Sohyun." she smiled, offering her hand for a handshake.

With furrowed brows, I shook her hand. "Kim Sohyun...? That sounds familiar- ah, you're that actress?!" I quickly retreated my hand.

Sohyun laughed, "No need to be shy Y/N."

I raised my brows, "You know me?"

"Who wouldn't? You and your group are very well known here in Korea."

I smiled at the thought, "I guess-"

*BBZZT BZZT BZZT*

My words were suddenly interrupted by the buzz that came from my phone inside my pocket. When I took it out, the first thing I saw was the thirty missed calls from manager-unnie as well as the members.

I just remembered how I'm supposed to be shooting with them right now, they must've been worried.

Yikes, I'm in big trouble.

"Looks like you're getting a call." Sohyun stood up, "I'll give you some privacy, the doctor said that you can go whenever you want. So please just meet me outside."

She bowed subtly before stepping outside of the room, I then sighed at this as I gripped onto my phone firmly to cope up with the nervousness.

Releasing a huff, I answered the call.

"Hello? Unnie, I'm so-"

"Where have you been?! We've been dead worried!"

I stood up from the bed, "I'm inside the hospital... still in Daegu."

"Are you okay?!" She sounded so worried, "Should I come and fetch you after the shooting?"

"Unnie, I'm fine... I passed out due to stress and a sudden fever I got last night, thankfully someone helped me."