30: Fixing Everything

A/N: It's been so long. I apologize in advance for some messy stuff :>

So it really happened.

I was finally able to face one of the people I hated the most and she is sitting across from me. It's strange, I couldn't help but clench my fists behind my back, trying to prevent myself from grabbing something to punch.

I really hated her to the core... my mother.

Mad but glad at the same time, I want to go home as fast as possible. I just hope whatever she has to say right now will be good.

And cheating on dad like that... who I also came to hate since he didn't even take consideration of fixing our family. Sending me to Japan with my grandparents to study right after I decided to come home after a whole year of running away— just to be with that woman...

My family is really messed up. I wonder what was in that hard skull of theirs? I don't think they even cared about me, cared about my siblings, us. The two of them just lived however they wanted, and tried to force me into being an idol to continue the tradition.

Which I hated at first... but because of that occurrence with Jihan, I ended up becoming one. How funny.

"So... I thought that you'll never become an idol, yet here you are."

I let out a faint smile, thinking of how Jihyo caused me to strive for better. "Me too... A lot of things happened."

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but, my family had a long bloodline of people who are famous and it became like this shitty tradition. My mother was once a famous model and my dad was a famous action star— then he went on this long hiatus due to this stunt incident.

I guess it's really in my blood to become famous wherever I go, haha. Most of my friends are famous too. So it couldn't be helped, I huffed as these train of thoughts roll in my tracks.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry."

My lips pursed.

"I know how mad you are and how much you detest me and your father."

I scoffed, "Yeah, I don't even remember your names."

Hated you guys so much to the point I wanted to forget everything. And I don't even know what to think anymore, my mind is all blank.

It really broke and traumatized me when I witnessed her with another man when I was coming home early from school. I didn't tell her that I was going home because I wanted to surprise her. But seeing that?

I didn't know how to react or what was happening.

I was just a damn kid.

So it was natural for me to keep that experience to myself, never to tell anybody. To be confused... I felt lost and stranded. Then pretending that everything was fine, I never told my family and continued on like nothing.

Everyone was unaware.

However, as I got older, I gradually understood everything and I'd often find myself thinking about it from time to time. It'd bother my everyday life.

It was getting harder and harder to keep in and I eventually confronted her about it while my siblings became trainees and my father was away for a business trip. The perfect moment as everyone was away, and I was left alone with her.