6: Clueless

It wasn't long before we already made our comeback... well not exactly yet, we're currently doing a vlive where we and Daileees do a countdown. Unexpectedly our debut won a lot of awards— totally way out of our radar, but we couldn't achieve it without Daileees.

Our debut song had this school energetic-like concept and it was a big success, again thanks to Daileees. Though this time, it's more on the fluttering feelings love-like stuff... confessions. I bet it'll be popular among teenagers, hopefully... we can't always expect comebacks to be a success.

Currently, I'm reading the comments for the members... most of them we're spams of compliments, I rarely see hate ones too. Because of the members, the room was so loud... I feel like my ear's ringing.

At least their energy wakes me up.

『 Y/N! Give us TMI! 』

『 OMG YES! 』

『 I came here for Y/N but damn I can't handle too many visuals 』

"TMI?" I reclined my back on the couch comfortably, "I'm barefoot right now." I raised my feet to show the camera which caused me to get a soft slap from Soojin.

"Yah, image!" Soojin started to burst out in laughter.

"Oh, right I forgot." I chuckled, "Sorry guys showing my feet is apparently bad?"

『 Please speak in English! 』

『 Zoa pretty 💖💖💖 』

『 Soojin and Soeun chemistry 🥺 』

『 When will the mv drop??? 』

I turn my head to Jiyoon, 「 Jiyoonssi... when will the music video drop? 」I winked at her.

Jiyoon nodded her head in understanding before turning to the camera, 「 The music video will drop in the nexxtttt... 」she looked at her phone's clock. 「 In the next three minutes! 」she gave the camera a finger gun gesture.

I clapped my hands in celebratory,「 Isn't that great Monday? 」

Jimin made an ok gesture with her hand,「 Yes! Please look forward to it! 」

『 Jihan having trouble tying her hair with the ribbon 😂 』

『 Everybody's so pretty! 』

I tapped on Jaehee's shoulder, "Take over?"

Jaehee nodded her head, "I'm taking over~" she approached the camera doing some random hand gestures which Hyewon and Jiyoon joined in.

I stood up from the couch to position myself behind Jihyo, "Let me help you with that... you look too troubled."

Jihyo chuckled, "Please do." she hands me the ribbon.

I took the ribbon as I started to tie her hair into a ponytail, I also couldn't help but notice the scent of her hair, it was so alluring— she's pulling me in. While in thought, I quickly shook my head to throw away my thoughts... It's not the time to be thinking about that!

We're live Y/N! Sheesh!

A few seconds later, I finally finished tying her hair with the ribbon. I then casually sat down on the space next to her, continuing my focus back on the vlive. I don't want anyone to notice something off or odd about me, that can cause a lot of trouble.

Soojin stood up, "Guys! Ten seconds countdown!"

We all cheered in excitement whilst clapping our hands, I can't believe that we're already in our second comeback... time flies really fast huh? I'm so glad that I'm loving this career so far, and it's probably all thanks to that producer.