Chapter 2

*

"Say what now?" IU takes her glasses off.

"Let's go there! You love beaches and besides it would really benefit your modeling career! The resorts there are to die for!!" Anna says.

"Hmm? I'll think about it." IU says.

"You have to think quickly! I'm leaving this Thursday!" Anna says.

"Thursday! That's only in like 3 days. I don't have time to think about it!" IU says.

"Either way, I already spoke with your agency and they loved the idea!" Anna says.

"You spoke with them?!?"

"How come my manger hasn't told me?"

"I told him to keep it a secret until I told you about it." Anna says.

"You know what? Screw it. Let's go to the beach." IU says.

"Yay!!" Anna hugs her.

"But I have a question. Won't your parents mind?" IU asks.

"They don't care what I do as long as I'm not in their faces." Anna says.

"Okay then. Sounds good to me." IU says.

-A few days later-

The girls took a private jet and they arrived at Cancún on Friday afternoon.

"Girl? You are already taking pictures?"

"Yeah? What's wrong with taking pictures?" Anna asks.

"We are still at the airport. The airport is boring. There's nothing exciting here." IU says.

"I have to capture every single moment." Anna takes a dozen photos.

"Take some them later. We have to check in at the hotel. Tomorrow I have a photo shoot at the beach." IU says.

"Fine." Anna takes a picture of IU.

"Did you just take a picture of me? Without my consent?" She pulls her mask off

"Maybe?" Anna smirks as she sticks her tongue out.

"Delete it! I look like a huge mess right now!" She laughs.

"You have to catch me first." Anna runs off.

"I'm going to get you Anna." IU giggles and runs after her.

"That's if you can!" Anna laughs.

"Catch me!!!"

As Suho was walking down the escalators, he saw a couple of girls chasing after each other in the middle of the airport.