Chapter 12

*

After hanging out with Sehun, Anna went to the airport. Sehun went back to law school.

Her best friend IU was out of the country for a Japanese interview for a few days and she has finally came back to South Korea.

Anna then stands up as she sees her running towards her. Anna waves at her. IU then hugs her really tightly.

"What's up?!" IU then un-hugs her.

"How was the interview?"

"Oh it was okay. I'm just upset that so much sh*t has happened while I was gone!!!!!!!!" IU screams.

Anna knew what she meant.

"Just before my interview started, I FOUND OUT THAT YOU WERE SOMEHOW ENGAGED!!!!" She says.

IU then grabs her right hand and looks at the engagement ring on Anna's ring finger.

"Jesus!! That's a lot of carats!!!" She looks at Anna.

"Well....."

"AND SO I HAD TO DO SOME DIGGING ON HIS FAMILY SO I KNOW WHO EXACTLY YOU WERE MARRYING!!! And let me guess who his brother is: SUHO!!!!" She yells.

"Shhhhh!!! Keep your mouth shut!! I was in total shock when I found out that night!" Anna says.

"It was that guy we saw at Cancún that day!!!" IU says.

"Can you be any louder?!? I thought I moved on from him, but it looks like I can't." Anna sighs.

"Did he have the same reaction when he saw you?" IU asks.

"Yeah. You can say that. His face did turn really pale the moment he laid his eyes on me." Anna says.

"And there is more." Anna says.

"Now what?"

"My fiancé knows that Suho and I had our fling in Cancún." She says nervously.

"What? How?"

"He can easily read people's expressions." Anna says.

"Well shit!!" IU sighs.

"2 days ago I went to see him but he gave me a cold shoulder." Anna says.

"I mean yeah you deserve it because you left him without an explanation that day." IU says with sass.

"Thanks for the confidence booster." Anna face palms herself.

"I leave for a few days!!! A FEW DAYS!!!! And your life turns out to be dramatic?!? Maybe I should leave again so something juicy can happen again." IU sighs.

"No please don't."

"Anyways. Tell me everything in the taxi." She puts on her glasses.

Anna and IU chat for the next few hours. She told her that she is going to be lawyer, and that her fiancé in law school and that she got assaulted yesterday while visiting Suho.