Chapter 20

*

"What is he freaking doing?!?!?" Anna then starts freaking out all of a sudden.

Suho gulps nervously. As the voting was happening right now, Suho sat down and sighs deeply. Anna literally pacing in circles.

She grabs her phone and tries calling Suho but it was completely useless. Anna then sees her phone buzzing loudly. IU was calling her.

"ARE YOU SEEING WHAT HE IS DOING?!?" IU yells.

"YES! I CAN'T SEEM TO GET A HOLD OF HIM!" Anna yells back.

A few minutes later, the voting was finally over. Suho then hands the box to Baekhyun.

"Are you sure?"

Suho nods confidently. Suho then gives him the microphone and Baekhyun sighs. Baekhyun the picks up a piece of paper and he unfolds it.

"39% are in favor with the idea of him stepping down his role as CEO."

Baekhyun puts the paper down and his hand begins to shake. He then quickly picks up the paper and unfolds it.

"Dear god help us now." Baekhyun says in his mind.

"It looks like....

Anna was literally holding onto a couch pillow like her life depends on it.

"61% are against Suho stepping down!!!!!!" Baekhyun screams as loud as he can.

Anna then stumbles back and falls on the ground. Her heart was literally about fly out of her chest at any moment. She was in relief now.

Suho closes his eyes and sighs deeply. Suho then stands in the middle of the stage and he bows down all the way to show respect to those who wanted him to stay as the CEO OF JM Kim Group.

He then bows down again. The press conference was soon over. Suho walks into his office, only to find his father there this time.

"Is that a formal way to apologize to everyone?!?" He yells.

"I was being sincere and honest." Suho says.

"You idiot! You were this close to losing your position!!!" His father yells at him.

"Weren't you the one who told me that my speech will depend on me if lose my position or not? You encouraged me to make that decision remember?" Suho says.

"You!!!! Who is that girl anyways?!?"

"Her identity is kept a secret." Suho then sits down.

"I knew you weren't going to tell me sh*t!"

"Then why'd you ask?! Leave. I have a busy ass schedule for today!!! Don't make me threaten to kick you out of my office again." Suho says.

"You've changed a lot." He says as he leaves the office.

Suho sits down on his chair as his father leaves the room. He looks out the window mortified as hell. A few hours later, Baekhyun knocked on Suho's door.

"Your brother is here." He says.

That's when Sehun barged into his office. Baekhyun bows down and leaves Suho's office. Sehun then sits down on the couch.

"I see that you made yourself useful." Suho says.

"I know man. I'm just a little confused here. I was just wrapping up law school for the day and I received a notification about you that were trending on Twitter. So I checked it out and see that my own brother was holding a press conference and let me say I was shocked to hear when I heard about was going on. Care to explain $hit?" Sehun asks him.