Chapter 18

*
*18+ Scene*

Anna looked at Suho with hunger and lust in her eyes as soon as he removed his coat off him. Their bodies grind against each other's bodies as the moan in between the hot sensual kiss.

Anna was lost in thought while Suho was planting small kisses on her neck and to her collarbone. His touch was like magic in the air. Anna looks at Suho who was lifting her shirt up.

Suho stops kissing her neck the moment he sees her lingerie covered in lace. Suho noticed that the bottom her stomach was full of light red and white stretch marks.

He moves down and starts kissing belly. Anna tried not to moan. So, she covers her mouth with both of her hands. He pulls his shirt off to reveal his rock hard abs.

Anna pushes Suho and he sits back as Anna leans towards his chest and she plants a kiss on it. Suho moans out loud as he held onto her.

Anna left hickeys every where. He threw his head in pleasure. She sits on his lap as she leans towards his neck and she gently bites it.

She pulls back and Suho then pushes her and he gets on top of her. He then puts his thumb on the bottom of her chin and he slowly, but gently lifts her head up so both their eyes can meet. He then leans his mouth towards her ear.

"You are perfect, you're body is just to damn sexy, but you're soul is so beautiful." He whispers.

Anna felt a billion butterflies flying aggressively around her stomach at the same time. He definitely has ways with his words. Especially in bed.

Suho thumb caresses her bottom lip as her breath was increasing. Suho watches Anna grabbing his wrist and she sucking on his thumb seductively.

He pulls his hand away and his hand immediately grabs her breast and squeezes it firmly as she arches her back.

"I think you will look much better with this silky lace off your breast." He then looks at her.

"Less talking sir."

Suho smirks. Anna then sits down and unclips her bra off and she gently pulls the straps off and she tosses her bra off to the side.

"That's what I'm talking about." His fingers ran through his hair.

He leans towards her breast and sucks on them while he massages the other. He left both of her boobs covered in hickeys.

Anna turns bright as tomato and just grabs his neck and kisses him. Suho then lays her down onto the bed. Both of their bodies grind against each other. Anna uses her other hand to put the covers over them.

Suho pulls her pants down and Anna helps him also pull his pants down as he leans towards her panties and he bites the waist line of her panties and pulls them off.

He opens her legs and he shoves his face into her area as Anna holds onto his hair while her back arches.

"SUHO!!!" She screams with all her might.

His tongue danced around her cl*t. Her inside were on fire and she was ready to reach her climax.

"Suho!! I need to....!" She screams.

"Do it babe! Show me how much you want me!" He says.

Anna's body finally relaxes and she came inside his mouth. Suho climbs back on top of her as she was catching her breath.