Chapter 4

*

For the entire Sunday morning, they spend time with each other. Anna told Suho that she'll see him tomorrow on Monday.

Anna took a taxi back to her hotel. Anna was in for a surprise of her life. As she opens the door, she saw an angry IU waiting for on the bed.

Her arms were crossed and she was rocking back and forth. Anna thought of several ways to avoid her confrontation with IU.

"I know what you are thinking about. And no you will not avoid me!! Where have you been all night?!?!" She finally spoke out loud.

"Where do I start?" Anna says.

"Uh? How about from the beginning?!?" IU got up from the bed.

"Before you get mad me... Just be glad I'm alive." Anna says.

"Yes. SO I CAN THEN KILL YOU MYSELF!!!" IU yells.

"OKAY! OKAY! I'll start explaining!!!"

"We'll start then!" IU says.

"You know the guy that we saw at the beach that day?" Anna asks.

"Was it that guy that had a rare suit on?" IU asks.

Anna nods.

"I saw him there at club again." Anna says.

"Go on." IU says.

"Both of us were dragged by our friends to the club and we were really uncomfortable, so we decided to go to the beach." Anna says.

"Did you 2 really spend the entire NIGHT AT THE BEACH?!?" IU yells.

"No!!! After that, he took me to his house." Anna explains.

IU's jaws drop dramatically.

"He took you to his house!! Did he do anything to you?!? Because if he did, I'll will f**k him up!!!" She yells.

"NOO!! Never!! He's a gentleman! And let's just say... we both had a one night stand with each other and it was the best night of my entire life." Anna says.

IU was in silence for a long time.

"Please say something." Anna says.

"YOU F*CKED A STRANGER?!?"

"A handsome one and he isn't a stranger. His name is Suho." Anna says.

"Uh just why!?!?" IU says.

"GIRL! I couldn't contain myself. He just was so good looking and I needed to have a taste." Anna says.

"Were you drunk? Did he take advantage of you?" IU asks.

"NO AND NO! We were both sober! We didn't even drink anything!" Anna says.

"He was just so attractive and..."

Anna then zones out by thinking about last night.

"Those abs..." She giggles.

"I can't believe you lost your virginity to a stranger." IU sighs.

"I'll be screwed if my family finds out, but I don't care. I don't regret. Not one bit. I need to live my life." Anna says.

"Well at least someone got action before me. But don't come crying back to me if you have an STD." IU
chuckles.

"I just can't believe you had a one night stand." IU sighs.

Anna rolls her eyes.

"By the way, do we have anything on our schedule before we take off on Wednesday?" Anna asks.