Chapter 19

*

Anna then turns around and grabs Suho's hands.

"Let's slow dance. Right here. Right now." She suggests.

"R-right here?" He looks around the rooftop floor.

Anna nods.

"I don't care if people look at us and if they, so let them be." She says.

"I guess you're right. This is our night. As long as I'm with you, I don't give a single care about the world." He kisses her cheek.

Anna smiles. Suho then leads her towards the dance floor. Suho puts his arms around her waist while Anna wraps her arms around his neck.

Suho pulls her towards his body

Suho pulls her towards his body. Anna then leans her head onto his chest. Both of them start moving side to side slowly.

Anna then relaxes as she closes her eyes and starts moving to the beat of the music.

Most of the girls who were on a date tap on their man's shoulder. Half of the people who came here to eat were already now slow dancing on the dance floor.

"I guess we aren't the only ones dancing. We attracted a crowd." Suho whispers.

Anna smirks.

"Let's pretend we are the only ones here." Anna whispers back.

"I can do that." He smirks.

"I have an idea to make this night memorable." He says.

Anna looks at him with curiosity.

"Tell me."

"Let's dance like there is no tomorrow." Suho says.

Anna's eyes widen and she felt nervously excited.

"Do you know how to dance to Bachata?" He asks her.

"Bachata?!?"

He nods.

"You're crazy." She says, giggling innocently.

"Crazy for you." He moans.

"Let's do it." She whispers.

Suho smiles. Suho then pulls her towards his body. Anna smirks and starts moving her hips sensually against his crotch. Suho was smirking deviously.

Everyone stopped dancing and encouraged the pair dancing even more. Anna felt delighted when hearing the crowd cheering them. Both of them danced and danced for what it felt like hours.

After the event, Anna and Suho went back home. As soon as they entered the living room, Suho slams the door loudly and grabs Anna and he pushes her against the wall.

"Damn!! Someone is desperate!" She smirks.

"You don't know how badly I've been wanting to f**k you!! Especially with that tight black dress that is hugging you!!!" He says.