Chapter 26

*

Kihyun was immediately rushed to the hospital in the ambulance. Doctor Jin then attended him.

Suho, Minho, and Baekhyun all sit down on the lobby couch as they try to process what was going on.

Suho then got up from his seat and started calling Sehun. He was pacing around the lobby as he tries to reach his brother.

"Answer your god damn phone idiot!! Your assistant manger just got brutally assaulted and he's in the hospital right now!!!" Suho says as he leaves a voice message.

"I'm going to kick his ass whenever I see him!!!" Suho yells.

"Calm down man!! He's probably asleep!" Baekhyun says.

"That fool always answers his stupid phone even when he is fast asleep!!! I know something is up with him!" Suho aggressively send sends several texts messages to Sehun.

"Kihyun will tell us everything when he recovers!" Minho says.

"I hope for our sake he fully recovers." Suho says as he shoves his phone into his pocket.

The next morning, Suho was fighting to stay awake. Baekhyun was full on sleep mode. On the other hand, Minho was on the phone giving a report to the police.

It was around 9 am, and doctor Jin made his way into the lobby. He then clears his throat. Baekhyun quickly wakes up and stands up. Suho look at and gets up from the couch while Minho just turns around.

"Tell us! Just hit us with the bat." Baekhyun says.

Doctor Jin then adjusts his glasses properly.

"Kihyun indeed was severely assaulted and he did managed to survive the surgery. At the moment, you all can't see him. He'll be under observation for the next 24 hours. Thanks Suho for donating some of your blood. Without it, he wouldn't of survived the night." Jin says.

"It was nothing." Suho says.

"By the looks of it, you look sleep deprived as hell Suho. I recommend you all to go home and get some rest." Doctor Jin says.

"He hasn't slept properly in like 2 days. I don't want to sound like a Karen or anything but we've been worried about his mental and physical health. It wouldn't be too much of you if can get my brother Suho checked out?" Baekhyun asks.

"That'll be no problem. I can squeeze him into my schedule. I was going to ask him to get checked out." Doctor Jin says.

"I'm completely fine." Suho says as he tries not to yawn.

"That is what a person who is not fine would say." Doctor Jin says.

Minho then got off the phone.

"I for once agree with Baekhyun. I highly recommend Suho to get checked out. I have a feeling that he could pass out any hour or minute." Minho says.

"I  need to go to the company to distract myself." Suho says.

"The hell you ain't!" Minho yells.

"Minho and I will take care of the company!" Baekhyun says.

"What about Kihyun?" Suho asks.

"I will have my security team watching him 24/7!" Minho

"Ugh!!!! Fine! I'll get tested!!" Suho groans as he stand up and follows Doctor Jin.

"I'll take care of him." Doctor Jin says.

"Come on! Let's go to work!" Minho says.

Baekhyun nods.