Chapter 21

*

"It's been a while Sehun."

"Is that...." Kihyun thought.

"Kathryn?" Sehun says her name out loud.

"It is her!!!!" Kihyun says in his mind as he gasps.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asks.

"I'm finally back in Seoul." She sits down on the couch.

Sehun then signals Kihyun.

"Oh?! I'll be on my way." Kihyun then gets up and leaves Sehun study office.

"I finally finished study aboard after all these years." She says.

"It's been almost 8 years." She says.

"It has been. You've changed your appearance a lot. You left that day without a word." He says.

"I've deeply regret it. I was only 18 when I left and I am finally back to tell you what I've been waiting for." She says.

"And what is that?" He says.

"I like you. . . A lot." She says shyly.

Sehun sighs deeply.

"Kathryn. It's been 8 years now. I waited for you. I've tried calling you, but you've never responded to me. So, I've moved on with my life. I'm graduating law school next semester and I'm this close to becoming a lawyer." He says.

"But now I'm back. I'm not under my parent's control anymore. I'm fully independent and confident now." She says.

"If you would of came back months ago, then maybe I would of accepted your confession." Sehun says.

"Sehun please don't do this to me." She says then stands up and walks towards him.

"I've moved on and so should you. Listen Kathryn. I've been engaged to someone for a several weeks now." He says.

"That's not true. Do you like her?" She asks.

That question made Sehun pause for a couple of seconds.

"Do I. . .like Anna?" He thinks."

"No, but since I'm engaged to her I have to be loyal to her and I have a reputation to protect." He says.

"We're you set up in a arranged marriage?" She asks.

"Yes." He says.

"I've came back a little too late." She falls on her knees.

Sehun then grabs her hand and helps her stand up.

"There is plenty of other guys out there." He says.

"But they aren't like you. No one compares to you." She says.

"Why don't you go home home? I have to pick up my fiancé and take her out to dinner. She is finishing up and important exam." He tries to leave.