Chapter 25

*

Over the next couple weeks Anna and Beth got along surprisingly well. No matter how hard she tried to remember her past, not one glimpse of her memory peeks into her brain.

~1 month later~

Back in Seoul, where it is almost below freezing. Both Sehun and Suho had to attend a dinner event by their parents. Sehun's mother then speaks up and breaks the awkward tension between them all.

"Sehun dear..."

"Just get to the point." Sehun interrupts her as he just stares at his soup.

"I hope you know that are only doing our very best for you..."

Sehun then interrupts her.

"GET THAT RIDICULOUS IDEA OFF YOUR HEAD MOTHER!!! I'M DONE WITH ARRANGED MARRIAGES!!!!" He yells.

"OH SEHUN!!! That is no way to talk to your mother! What has gotten into you?!"His father yells.

"It's the fact that my parents want to set me up in another arranged marriage makes me sick!!! This proves you guys don't care about my well being!!!" Sehun yells.

"SOMEONE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD NEEDS A PARTNER AND IT IS ABOUT TIME ONE YOU TWO IDIOTS PRODUCE THIS FAMILY AN HEIR!!!" Mr. Kim slams his fist on the table.

"MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS!!!" Sehun throws his spoon on the plates.

"IN THIS WORLD, YOUR OPINION DOES NOT MATTER!!! FAME AND FORTUNE STAND ABOVE IT ALL!!! SO YOU TWO BETTER MAN UP BECAUSE YOUR NEW FIANCÉE IS GOING TO COME THROUGH THAT DOOR ANY MINUTE NOW SEHUN!!!!!!!!!" His father yells.

"YOU DESERVE A BETTER FIANCÉE THAN THE LAST ONE BECAUSE THAT B*TCH RAN AWAY AND STILL HASN'T ADDRESSED ANY OF THOSE RUMORS!!!!!" He yells.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!" Suho slams his hands on the table as he stands up.

"TALK CRAP ABOUT ANNA ONE MORE TIME!!! I DARE YOU!!!!" Suho yells.

"Now what the hell has gotten into you?!" His father shouts

"THIS DINNER WAS F**KING POINTLESS FROM THE BEGINNING!!!" Suho screams.

"WHAY KIND OF BAT SHIT PARENTS DO I HAVE?! I AM ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MOM AND DAD!!!" Suho yells.

"KIM JUNMYEON!!!" His mother gasps.

"I'm sorry Sehun but I'm done with this dinner!!!" Suho yells.

"GET BACK HERE OR I'LL REMOVE JM KIM GROUP!!!!!" His father yells.

"DO IT!!! I don't care anymore!!! Let see what the media says!!" Suho yells.

Just as Suho was about the door, he was held back the moment he saw who Sehun's fiancée is. Sehun and his parents ran after him and they all stopped.