Chapter 28

*

Suho smiles awkwardly as he waits patiently for the staff to bring his son in. His foot was flinching from being nervous.

So Suho got up and looked around the room and was admiring the paintings that were on the wall. He was trying so hard to pass the time.

A few minutes later, he heard a click at the door. That's when he felt his face warm. The door slowly opens and Suho sees the staff carrying his son in their arms.

Suho has a habit of scratching the back of his neck whenever he gets extremely nervous. All the bad feelings in him left the moment he laid his eyes on his son.

"Are you perhaps Ryan's dad?" The staff asks Suho.

"Yes. Yes I am." He responds nervously.

"Oh my! Ryan?! You have such a handsome dad." She says to Ryan.

Suho laughs.

"Would you like to carry him?" She asks him.

"Really? I don't want to drop him." Suho says.

"I'm sure you won't. I'll show you. Have a seat on the couch." She says.

Suho sits down on the couch.

"Just put your arms out like this." She says.

Suho nods and does what she says. She places him on Suho's arms and he gently gasps the moment he holds his son. Suho was low key panicking on the inside but he felt more confident.

Suho smiles widely as he holds the small figure in his lap. Suho then looks at his son. Suho places a small kisses on his son's forehead.

"It's like he knew that you were his father." The staff says.

"Of course does. He a part of me and his mother." Suho says.

The staff and the owner laugh. Ryan then looks at his father. Suho tries to make a funny face. Ryan was held back for second and his happy face came on.

Ryan started giggle when Suho made more funny faces at his son. Suho also started laughing the moment his son giggles with so much joy.

"He's been getting a little fuzzy ever since his momma stopped seeing him. This is the most calm he's ever been." The staff lady says.

"He won't be any fuzzy any longer. I just wish that I could take him home right this instant." Suho says.

"And you will soon. The process will probably take around 2 or 3 weeks. There's a lot of papers to sign and I need my people to go over and evaluate your house for safety reasons." She says.

"I understand. I'll came here everyday until I am ready to adopt my own son." Suho holds his against him.

"You come in anytime." She says.

"And for also taking care of my son...Can you hold him just for a second?"

Suho then hands his son over to the staff lady. He then pulls out his wallet and pulls out a check.

"Sir?!"

"For being so thankful, I'm donating you guys 4 million dollars for this foundation. I want the other kids that are in foster care to have nice clothes, toys, shoes, food, an education, and etc." He give her the check.