Chapter 9

*

"I'm not stupid Anna. I can easily tell that you and my brother have met before." Sehun stares at her.

"I won't tell you bull. If I we're you, I would stop making assumptions about my life." She review her notes.

"I'm not assuming. This entire night I've noticed you staring at Suho." He says.

"Can you pry any longer?" Anna says in her mind.

"What exactly is it that you want me to say?" She yells.

"Tell me what kind of relationship you have with my older brother?" He says.

"Why do you want to know?! It's my personal life!" Anna says.

"Because a few years ago I met up with my brother in Cancún and he seemed to be really depressed. My brother is never the type to be sad over anything, but I guess this woman he met really made in impact on him." He says.

"I'm so sorry Suho." Anna says in her mind.

"But then today when he came to dinner, I saw that same expression he had 3 years ago. So don't deny it anymore." He says.

"Fine! ME AND SUHO MET 3 YEARS AGO IN CANCÚN!!! I didn't expect to see him again after all these years!!!" Anna then stands up as she screams at Sehun.

"That's what I wanted to hear." He says.

"And do you care?!" Anna asks.

"For the fact that he is my brother and that you and I are engaged to each other!!!" Sehun says.

"It's not like you wet all happy with this sudden arranged marriage." Anna scoffs.

"Trust me!! I completely oppose to this nonsense!! All want in life is to be a successful lawyer and win risky cases!!! I literally have no interest in being married, and much less being in a relationship. Especially with you, but since I'm forced to be someone's fiancé, I might as well play along!!!" Sehun yells.

Anna sighs deeply.

"I bet by tomorrow everyone is going to know about this!" Sehun yells.

"If only I studied law in the university. None of this would of happened." Anna sighs.

"Yeah!! And you and Suho would be riding off into the sunset and happy ending everyone!!!" Sehun says with so much sarcasm.

"Why are you so ticked off?" Anna asks.

"Because!!! I'm going to spend most of my time helping you pass the exam and there is big fat chance that you won't pass and all of my efforts will go to hell and burn!!!" He shouts.

"OKAY!! I'll put all my 5 scenes into this exam!!" Anna says.

"NO! All 6 of them!!!" He yells.

"Okay, but what if I don't pass?"

"Wow! You even have the audacity to ask that stupid and pointless question." He rolls his eyes.