Chapter 24

*

The next morning, Sehun woke up with a major hangover. He quickly ran towards the bathroom and starts vomiting in the toilet.

After several minutes of throwing up, Sehun got up and washes his face in the sink. He was moaning and groaning loudly.

He walks out of his room and sees Minho, Baekhyun, Suho, and Kihyun sitting at the table having breakfast.

"What the hell are you all 4 doing here?" He groans.

"Do you not remember anything that happened last night?" Kihyun sips his coffee.

"No? I drank so much yesterday because of...."

"Ahh son of a b*tch...." Sehun groans as he sits down on the couch.

"Yep. He remembers everything now." Baekhyun says.

"Shit!" Sehun says.

"Do you realize that the media is going crazy right now? Reporters are wondering what the hell is going on and when the rumor is going to be addressed." Minho says.

"I'm not going to address anything!! This is all Anna's fault for hooking up while she was engaged to me!!" Sehun yells.

Suho then slowly cripples up a napkin in pure anger and Minho notices.

"The only way to address these allegations that are being made against her is by contacting Anna and hearing her side of the story!" Minho raise his voice.

"She'll lie about her side of the story!!" Sehun yells.

"Bro! These allegations on Anna are too serious for her to lie about!! I'm sure she has no reason to lie!!!" Baekhyun yells.

"You're being stubborn to be honest!!!!" Kihyun yells.

"Am I?" Sehun scoffs.

"She lied to me. She probably cheated me several times and she's a bully." Sehun yells.

Suho made a fist with his hand. He was this close to letting out his emotions.

"How come you haven't said anything brother? You've been really quite!" Sehun says.

Before Suho can opens his mouth, he felt his phone going off in his pocket. Suho then reaches into his pocket and answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Yeah it's me." Suho says.

"No. She hasn't been answering my calls or anybody else's call." Suho says.

"What makes you say that?!?" He stands up from the chair.

"Look! I can't hear you! I'm going to text you the address because me and the guys are discussing this matter as well." Suho says.

Suho then hangs up.

"Who was that?" Baekhyun asks.

"Anna's friend." Suho says as he was in the middle of texting.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Kihyun says to himself

~A few minutes later~

There was a loud knock at the door and Minho goes to the door and opens it. IU then enters the room quickly.

"Tell us what is going on!?" Baekhyun yells.

"Anna isn't at home. Her parents threaten to arrest me for trespassing, which I wasn't!!!! I have a feeling that her parents disowned her." IU says.

"I even checked the airport to see if she took off and looks like she hasn't left the country. That means she is still in Korea, but either way I'll check at the airport again just to make sure!!!" IU says.