1: Nouvelle Ère

What is right, and what is wrong? In this world, where rules exists that one must should follow, Manjiro Sano or Mikey didn't quite understand its concept. Must one be disciplined behind the cell to realize the mistakes they've done? Must one be considered as a great person when they achieved so many things and show a sweet plastic act of kindness in the media or behind the camera?

We all live once they said, so fuck the rules, and fuck everything— Mikey thought.

Fighting with his demons for years have been quite hard, until he just lets it to control him. Because fuck everything right? Why resist when you can accept it that it's a part of yourself that you can never take away. He's a strong person, everyone knows that very well. Once being a leader of Tokyo Manji Gang and now, Bonten, Invincible Mikey never changes.

Invincible Mikey, still the strongest yet still a coward and fragile somewhere in his dull heart.

At young age with an enormous cross to bear, to experience his older brother getting killed by two of his most trusted friends, to watch a friend kill himself and to watch his gang— his only escape on this cruel world, disbanded— slowly decays so that his friends to will live on with their life after he makes sure that he made them hate him. Mikey for surely had it rough.

He felt nothing, coming up with a plan to kill his friends, thinking it's for the best, he felt nothing. Watching women getting used for prostitution, watching people suffered in his own hands, watching himself become the version that his brother would for surely wouldn't like... he felt nothing. Mikey felt nothing as if the hope in him dies long ago. The humanity in him faded, he is insane, days pass he gets more insane than he was and his executives worry for him at some point.

He is a monster

He slowly embraces that fact, his sins are unbearable so having to add it more, Mikey is willing to accept the punishment that awaits

But before all of that, he needs to be sure

That he will kill L/N Y/N, the remaining founding member and the reason why he kept going, breathing, and existing

No one knows where you are or could even get a single information about you. Every experts and professionals on this field cant seem to reach you out, so they pay it with their life. The executives was this close on thinking you didn't exist at all.

But their trust for their boss is too much, so they kept searching like dogs who is desperately sniffing for a bone they weren't even sure if they could benefit from it.

But it's Mikey's orders

What Mikey wants, Mikey gets.

And so they kept on searching for you, giving such huge prizes to give on other organizations or the public whoever gets to know you, eventhough they haven't got a picture of you. Just your name.

L/N Y/N

The executives will definitely beat you up til your bones will break after tiring them to their fullest point just to find you, that's for sure.