4: Hunt

It was supposed to be you, coming home from Mrs Choi's house, prepare the food they gave to you as your dinner, clean your house, write to your diary and sleep.

But never, never did you expect for your routine to be ruined this soon. All because of a two men infront of your gate, staring at you up and down, couldn't catch a glimpse from your face since the umbrella is blocking it. Add up to that, the heavy rainfall that's happening.

Silence, only silence. The thunder roars so loudly and that creates a quite tension.

Haitani Brothers scans you thoroughly, it's possible that you're the L/N Y/N Mikey is talking about.

Not gonna lie, your aura intimidates them a little by just standing there since you remind them of a person they wouldn't want to remember even.

Their aura also intimidates you, men in expensive suits with a black limousine awaits for them. They must be Mikey's men, you thought. So in conclusion, both sides are hesitating which one to cut the thick tension between first.

"Y/N L/N?" The grip on your umbrella tightens, Rindou noticed it and takes a step forward with a smug expression.

"So you are L/N, our boss been searchin for ya in like— years already" You can feel your heart started to race. Boss, you know that they're talking about Mikey.

"Do ya even know how you gave us a hard time, ya rat?" Ran asks, voice laces with annoyed tone

'Should i fight them?'

"For all those years we been searchin for ya, don't ya think yer bein too annoying to hide like a coward?"

'These men are annoying, guess i'll have to beat the shit out of em'

"Come with us peacefully, L/N, ya wouldn't want to let your neighbors see some violence they dun usually witness, am i right?" The gap between you two is small, you can smell their expensive perfumes, eventhough you couldn't see that much of their faces, you got a hunch that they're an attractive men. Their voice is quite familiar too.

"Ya got no voice? Answer us, bitch" Rindou harshly snatch the umbrella and throwing it away. As looking back to you, he was surprised that you're already running up to him to land kick on his face.

"Fuck!"

"You damned witch!" Ran then grabs your wrist, twisting it, you scrunch up your face in pain but you looked at him with no sign of panic and kneed up his stomach making his hold on your wrist loose then immediately punched him in the face.

You take a step back, your clothes were now wet because of the rain, both of them glared at you but stopped immediately, taking a look at your face.

It was indeed that person, 12 years ago, the fight of Tokyo Manji Gang and Tenjiku, who took down 30 of their men just to give Takemichi some way towards Kisaki Tetta. The only person along with Angry who took the brothers down, L/N Y/N, leader of a division, known as the Inviolable Moon, one of Toman's greatest weapon.

The Haitani Brothers get it now, you're special to Mikey with some special strength that didn't even changed, even more powerful than the punch you gave them as long as they can remember at that war. You would be a great use for Bonten.

"We aren't here to fight with you," Ran gave his brother a hand, Rindou stands up, tsk-ing as glaring at you straightening up your posture.

"I know" You replied, brushing your hair back and they slightly gulped by the sight. Your clothes and hair are wet, but damn who really gave you the right to look this fine and attractive?

"Tell Mikey, that i don't give a fuck about him anymore and tell him to give me 5 days" The Haitani Brothers laughed at that

"Are ya fucking with us? We ain't gonna leave this place until we get y—" Rindou widens his eyes you're fast to kick him, Ran stares at you with irk mark on his forehead and was about to hit you with his baton but you managed to dodge it. Snatching his baton away from him and hit it on his nape.

"Still that handful siblings, i see" Rindou heard as coughing up some blood when Y/N gives a strong kick to his stomach. Vision is already blurry, knocked out as Y/N hits him with his brother's baton.

"Sir!" You looked at their driver who cower in fear because of your scary gaze.

"Pass this message to your boss as you returned to your nest"

"In 5 days, Mikey. You can take my life. I'll be the one who will be visiting your lion's den after i'm done with all the things i'm supposed to do" Your lips, words and hot breath was the only thing Ran can ever muster before you hit him again with his baton, blacking out completely.