16: Reminisce

It's already 3 am when you three started the ride away from the city. The ride is very silent, none of you dared to speak, it's kinda awkward for you all have some scratches and bandages wrapped around your body while having a tense and serious expression. A representation when an criminal organization is obsessed with someone's ass so much.

"I want to go see the sunrise," You muttered gathering two pair of gazes on you. "Can you stop by at some place for awhile?" You asked Inui who is driving, nodding as his answer.

"What gotcha being a sunrise lover suddenly?" Hanma teases and you roll your eyes.

"Not everything a person wanted to do have a reason, pet"

"A very boring person behavior. God yer so boring"

"Even if i'm indeed boring, you still stick up to me like glue," You look back at him, "right?" suddenly Hanma feels weird. A kind of feeling that he never experienced before. Must be some sort of sickness or Bonten hangover, yeah, that's that.

"Do you got some money, fuck buddy? Kinda hungry" Hanma pats his tummy and you roll your eyes. Playfully kicking his stomach that made him groan.

"We wouldn't get to survive tomorrow if we spend my remaining money now" Inui muttered, staring at the calm sea and sky infront of him.

"Calm that hunger for a little while, shitty brat. We need to save money"

"On a second thought fuck it all. Why save money when we can steal, eh?" Hanma nudge you with his elbow and you massage your temple. Inui sighed by what his 'fuck buddy' said

"Y/N san, please educate the dumb person properly"

"Why the fuck are you calling me a dum—"

"It's because you are. That stealing money, be cool and do crimes will be done in some other time. I'm not in the mood for having a fucking police plus bonten chasing our asses, Shu" Hanma widens his eyes at the nickname first but smirks oh so deviously.

"Nice new nickname for me, master"

"Get a room guys" Inui deadpanned and both Hanma and you raised a middle finger at him.