24: Have a Fire

"Guess it wasn't so bad after all"

__________________

Kakucho tried so hard not to shudder by how raw and rough your voice sounded, God, you're slightly scarier than Mikey when you're annoyed— what more if you're angry?

He knew damn well that one wrong move from him and he's gonna die, in the most brutal way as possible. Having Inui from the black dragons and Hanma Shuji, the Reaper, by your side— he knew his death if ever it happens on this day wouldn't be that pleasant.

Whatever happens, happens. Some ironic phrase going around his head right now. One thing he's sure is that he will have no regrets in this decision of joining forces with you.

"I meant no harm"

"Yeah, you better be" Hanma scoffs and Kakucho clenches his fist, getting pissed a little by how this said reaper in the past, with Tetta Kisaki, the one who killed his 'king' is standing infront of him again. Alive and unfortunately doing well.

"Oh i do. Don't you worry, by the way, how's Kisaki? Does the demon himself treating him well?" You held back a laugh and that seems to hit a nerve on Hanma.

"Yeah, he is doing absolutely fine. Izana? How's he? Surely, he was enjoying the afterlife with three bullets inside of his damned body~" Kakucho pointed the gun at the reaper who chuckles. Finding this situation amusing.

"How about i plant these bullets in your brain instead?"

"Drop your gun, you started it" You said nonchalantly. Kakucho immediately obliged, attention's on you again.

"I want to help you... That's why i'm here. Hiro said that you wanted to face Mikey. Please let me be of use to whatever your plan is against Bonten" You raised your eyebrows.

"No, the fuck? And how do you even know Hiro for fuck sake" Then you turned to Hiro.

"Are you literally gonna betray me you stinky ass motherfu—"

"NO Y/N! God i would've never even dream of doing that!" Hiro quickly exclaimed at you and bit his lips. A habit he does when he's anxious, you noticed.

"Fucking finally someone said he stinks" is Hanma's exclaim.

"Wait, what? I really stink?" He immediately smelled himself, looking a bit hurt.

"Y-Y/N" Hiro is near on crying, looking at you and he's begging for an answer. You just can't find this situation serious. Not with these two Buffoons exchanging words to each other.

"I'm questioning my sanity at this point, leave me and Kakucho alone first, yeah?" Inui immediately pull Hiro who is crying by how offended he was with you finding him stinky.

Your gaze lands on Hanma who wore a serious expression, quite surprised since all you ever know is that the man can't be serious for his life— add up to that, his glare towards Kakucho held a warning.

God you really got yourself a feral dog.

"Leave, Hanma" You said and he tsk-ed, briefly looking at you again before following Inui and Hiro outside.