2: Nara

One

Two

Three

You watched the raindrops outside of your little house in a province where it's very peaceful and breathtaking. It's been nearly 9 years since you decided to left Shibuya and build a new life. Making sure to leave with no traces at all.

You're living your life to the fullest, thanking the heavens for another new day where your freedom and life haven't been taken away from you, since you knew the limited time you got, you also knew that he is looking for you.

You can remember it so clearly. 9 years ago, you have been informed by Mitsuya Takashi and Ken Ryuguji, your two most trusted friend to delete your information that exists, leave Shibuya, and start a new life with a new identity.

You never once hesitated to follow them, since you got an idea on what Mikey is planning— after all you've been friends with him since childhood. You have been by his side most of the time, so reading him will be like an open book

It makes you wonder if he's still the same

A part of you once hoped he still is, a part of you hoped he's doing well, happy with Mitsuya and the others. Would remain that childish person who loves sweets— mostly Dorayaki.

All of that unsaid hopes are shattered as one day while worrying so much for your friends, the news of their death echoes through the empty living room. Seeing their names, information, one by one, a string in you snaps as hearing that all were killed by the same person.

You knew that it was hopeless. Mikey indeed changed. You were scared, devastated, and at lost. What were you supposed to do? Would coming back just to visit every of their funeral even worth the risk?

"No matter what happens to us, never return to this place again. You hear me, Y/N? The Mikey we knew isn't the same Mikey anymore, never ever dare to return or else he'll kill you too"

Was the last words you heard from them, eventhough it's hard to follow, eventhough you wanted to see them one last time atleast, you decided to continue on with their life. Respecting their wishes.

Four

Five

Six

What happened in the past sometimes made you ponder, that if the freedom you have right now is what you truly want. You're quite surprised to have lived this long, you admit that you did a great job deleting your entire existence and make up a new one. You know damn well that Mikey is hiring a lot of experts just to find you.

You could only pray that none of them will find you, because if they did you're scared

You're scared not because of the death that awaits for you, but the fact that you might just give up your life just like that.

Accepting your fate plus, would not say a word to Mikey's wishes and maybe even give him a punch, in anger, sadness and all mixed up emotions you bottled for years, as a not even close to small payback for what he did to Draken, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Hakkai, Pah, and Takemichi.

What's more frustrating is that you could never be mad at Manjiro and to the person he had become today

You could never be that mad for your love for him sickenly blooms so awfully and the idea of meeting him again makes you a bit happy

Which makes you disgusted by yourself, because how can a person be excited to meet the killer of her friends, who became her family even?

It's hard. Everything is so foreign to you that you couldn't handle your feelings— good and bad just for a man that will bring you death and danger.

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

As you stand up, the sun is already shining and the kids are already out to play. The gloomy clouds was nowhere to be seen, the waves at the sea seems to be calm. A soft smile you formed as walking out the house, your clothes along with your hair have been swaying with the refreshing wind.

"Oh look, it's Nara!" One of the kids said and immediately ran up to you. A fond look you grace them that made them all blush.

"You look even more beautiful today, Nara!"

"Mmm! Your eyes is pretty as ever!"

"Do you want to play with us?!" They all anticipate your answer and you said your sweet yes, all of them cheered as they immediately pulled you to the playground where most of the neighbourhood is there to watch their children play.

"Oh Nara, my my! You got even more dazzling as ever darling" An old lady, who is nothing but kind to you said and it's now your turn to blush.

"Thank you so much" You bowed shyly and she immediately shrugs it off.

You watch how every people smiled at you, they were so fond and treasures you so much since they think that they can't never be able to repay the kindness you continously show to them, but it's really not that big of a deal for you, you're only doing your job and that is to save people

Like what would a two close friend of yours, Baji Keisuke and Takemichi Hanagaki would do

You decided to help those who's in need because you find that admirable, you found some comfort in it. One day, as you get to meet them again, you would thank them for bringing out the best version of yourself.

But now you enjoy the laughters, the peace and the magical moment you're experiencing

You could only wish that your other friends is here with you to experience such moment too.