31: Repent

Warning: Graphic violence, gore

༒︎

You understand now why they lost

their minds and fought the wars

And why I've spent my whole life trying

to put it in words

It's usually those people who can't keep their mouth shut that brings themselves to danger.

"You fucking monster!"

A scream of someone who lost someone

"I CANT LEAVE YOU LIKE THIS DRAKEN, MITSUYA"

A plea to let this be a dream

"YOU KILLED MY BROTHER"

You looked at Rindou while dodging his punches.

You grin sinisterly, "More"

One funny thing about humans is how weak they will get after you get something important from them. A fool will eventually act like a fool once the purpose is gone.

"Mikey... killed them?"

And they become stupid when it's their emotions that rules over rationality.

You're no stranger from it all.

"You done playing?" You asked the man who is on his knees, sobbing like a child.

He looked so mad with you saying that and attempts to stab you in his next attack, yet, you still dodged it. Your vision is slowly blurring, it irks you.

With no hesitation, you kicked him that sent him on the wall, making him cough blood.

"Mikey took everything away" You said and lift his chin, eyes looks at you with hatred and vengeance.

"Do you know why humans get so greedy, Haitani?"

"The fuck do i care about that?" You chuckled at his answer.

"Humans were born to ask for more" The gaze you gave him slowly and slowly creeps him out.

"Until they sin and sin and sin, and nothing is left but taint"

"Your boss. The one you are willing to be a dog for, took everything away from me" You step on the leg where Rindou have a wound that made him scream in pain.

"To his pawns and fucked up tactics, i will make sure he lose everything he had"

But then, Rindou began to laugh, like a maniac

"Funny how ever since you disappeared years ago, Mikey had lost everything. Maybe even his goddamn sanity"

Your eyebrows raised in curiosity,

"I didn't know the full story but those damn bastards just can't give an idea where you are. Yeah, the twin dragons or shitty name called like that, have to be so fucking stubborn and wouldn't tell where you are" Rindou gritted his teeth and leans to a wall.