17: Never Be Lonely

You knew it was the most dumb idea you had ever come up with. But considering the situation you're in, you have no choice. Dignity and pride, what is that? By the desperation and hope you're feeling at the moment, none of it was found in your mental state.

"We're... in need of place to shower and eat" You muttered awkwardly, staring at Angry and Smiley whose jaws were dropped to the floor.

"I..."

"WHAT THE FUCK L/N Y/N?!" You rolled your eyes by Smiley's exclaim.

"So you... and Hanma... and Inui" Angry looks like he was about to pass out

"Uhhh, yeah" You breathe out

"SINCE WHEN?!"

"OH MY GOD STOP ACTING LIKE WE'RE TOGETHER. WE'RE JUST UHM... what are we again?" Hanma sighs and put his arms on your shoulders. Dread fills in your veins knowing that he's about say something that's pure bullshit

"We're her slaves"

"I am now a what?" Inui asks with no hope in his voice.

"Basically she's our master" Yeah, pure bullshit

"SINCE WHEN DID YA GOT SUM MASTER KINK, L/N Y/N?!"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?! I DO NOT, WE THREE ARE JUST SUM FRIENDS WITH NO SERIOUSNESS" and Angry passes out

"OH MY GOD SOUYA!"

"FRIENDS WITH NO SERIOUSNESS?" When the Smiley isn't smiling anymore yeah, that's it, you're gonna die.

.... Or maybe not. Luckily you're still alive, experienced just getting your ass kicked by Smiley who kept nagging at you like he's your mom.

After you showered and get dressed, you walk in to the living room to see Hanma, Angry who is still wearing that concerned expression, but thank the Gods he isn't lying down on the floor looking so lifeless anymore, Smiley and Inui. You sat at a chair and sigh.

"Explain" Smiley stated, in a calm and scary way. First time you ever heard it in you two's almost 10 years of friendship, you knew you fucked up.