Nice to see you again

(Pt.2 to the first one)

~Loki~
The group of Loki's made there way up a hill before they heard a car behind them "Is that a bad thing?" Loki asked "Well it could be cannibals or pirates" Kid Loki said "Or both"Classic Loki remarked "Fantastic" Loki remarked as the car approached closer.

And to Loki's surprise Mobius stepped out. "Mobius!" He shouted in complete happiness before running close. Loki hugged Mobius tight "I'm sorry I didn't want to betray you or even leave I-I just wanted you to be proud I'm so sorry "He whispered his voice quivering with emotion "I know, scared little boy" Mobius chuckled lovingly.

"Sylvie" He smiled "What? No hug for me"Sylvie smirked. "Nope" Loki smirked facing Sylvie "Oh yeah these are variants of us" Loki said looking at the other Loki's "I'm assuming that's the lady Loki" Kid Loki said "Sylvie please" she nodded

The evening turned into night as the group kept walking Mobius began getting cold sneezing a bit "We should probably find shelter" Loki said looking at Mobius "Where do you think we're going" Kid Loki retorted as they made there way to a decent sized shelter.

"You really don't remember us?" Kid Loki asked Mobius "No I've Arrested a lot of Loki's but if we're being honest he's my favorite" Mobius said looking at his Loki.

"Hey can I talk to you outside?" Loki asked whispering in Mobius's ear "Yeah" Mobius nodded. The two walked outside the sky still partially filled with colors. They sat together on the ground so close there knees shoulders touching.

"So" Mobius said with a small shiver looking at Loki "So" he smiled back noticing the shiver. "You and Sylvie" he said sadly "Mobius for the last time I'm not THAT narcissistic"Loki explained

"You like her don't you" Mobius said trying to mask the slight jealousy in his voice "no I dont" Loki said. If only Mobius knew how much Loki really loved him back. "Mhm" Mobius hummed sarcastically.

"I'm serious" Loki said noticing Mobius shiver. Loki conjured a blanket wrapping it around himself "Would you like to share?" Loki raised his eyebrow "Loki I know you don't get cold you're just being an ass" Mobius said.

The thought of Loki trying to share a blanket with him gave Mobius hope that maybe Loki liked him back. Loki wrapped it around Mobius before sitting back down.

"Here" Mobius chuckled draping half of the blanket around Loki. "If you're not in love with Sylvie what was the nexus event" Mobius furrowed his brow.

"I'm not sure to be honest but Sylvie knows I like y-someone else" Loki said almost slipping up. Mobius didn't seem to notice "Is that so" he said sadly "yeah" Loki smiled leaning his head against Mobius's shoulder.

"Who is it?" Mobius asked with a slight tone of jealousy "Why would I tell you?" Loki asked his head still on Mobius's shoulder "Because I'm your friend"Mobius said sad that's all they are.

Loki looked at Mobius for a brief moment he might regret what he's about to do.

Loki sat up before leaning in and kissing Mobius, he quickly backed away. Mobius felt cold again without Loki's embrace he felt scared that maybe just maybe Loki didn't think he loved him back.

"Mobius- I'm sorry I- you're probably straight- if you don't want that I can stop" Loki frowned at the thought. Kissing Mobius was the best decision he had ever made he didn't want it to end.

Mobius grabbed the back of Loki's neck "Shut up"he mumbled before kissing Loki again.

The kiss got heated but nothing more then small moans as there tongues danced together.

The two are finally happy.