Suprise Chapter

Loki's POV

It's the Anniversary of the day Mobius and I kissed or in other words we've been together for a year and I plan on proposing I love him so much. We've only been together for a year but I've fallen so deeply in love with him he's seen my whole life he's seen my ups and downs and when I tried to end it all. I can't imagine a life without him so I plan to make him a prince my prince.

Mobius is working I have absolutely no idea where. I go see Hunter B-15 "Do you know where Mobius is?"I ask 'Yeah why?' She asked " I need to talk to him" I answer 'He's eating lunch however if you plan on railing him he's busy' She said with a smirk. I walk to the dining area and see Mobius eating his salad I sit next to him and he dramatically moves the salt and pepper I roll my eyes "Happy anniversary baby"I smile 'Happy anniversary love' He said kissing me 'Awwwwww' Sylvie said from across the room "Jesus Christ". I roll my eyes as she walks over 'Happy anniversary you two' She said hugging us both "Thanks" we both said.

"I love you" I whisper into Mobius's ear 'I love you too baby.'He said'Have you eaten?' Mobius asked I understand why he's worried "Not yet I will though"I reassured Mobius 'Eat I can't see you getting sick' He said. I run to the cafeteria grabbing some eggs and toast with black coffee and walk back to my seat. 'Thank you baby' Mobius smiled "I was getting hungry anyway" I say beginning shoveling food in my mouth. I've been eating a lot more regularly and often.

I fidget with the ring in my pocket nervously. 'Thank you I couldn't stand watching you starve yourself' He smiled "Of course" I smile back kissing Mobius. I take a sip of my coffee "I do have a date planned for later but before we have it I need to get some stuff done" I smile 'Alright, I love you' "Love you too baby" I say kissing Mobius again before I go to the apartment. I plan to take him on a picnic he told me he fell in love with me when we went Pompeii so I plan on taking him there and proposing.

Mobius's POV
I have no idea what Loki's up to but he seems nervous but I brush it off. I've fallen even more in love than I thought was possible with Loki he's the love of my life.
~Hours later~

I'm still waiting for Loki to show up I hear a faint knock "Come on in"I yell hoping it was Loki. Witch it was,he walked in and kissed me 'I've railed you enough times I hope you trust my to put a bind fold on'He said "I guess I trust you" I chuckle as he puts the blind fold around my head.

Loki's POV
I open a portal to an open field in Pompeii close far away enough so we don't get hurt and lead him in. I take the blind fold off 'Loki you're amazing' He said sitting down in the grass next to him. I pop champagne pouring us each a glass. I look at Mobius admiring his face as shadows cross it from the explosion of the volcano. He looked at me smiling and looked back. I wrapped my arms around him kissing his head. He turns to me but I'm already on my knee "Mobius when I first met you I was all alone and I could trust no one but now I've found myself trusting you more than I've ever trusted anybody I have fallen so deeply in love with you I can't picture a life without you will marry me and make me the happiest god in the world?"

Mobius's POV
"Of course"I smile as he put a ring on my finger. I help him up immediately kissing him I leave a trail of kisses up his neck causing him to moan a little bit 'Not right now' He smiled cleaning up the picnic taking us back to our apartment. Loki pulled me in close kissing me.

The night was filled with making out and sex. We're going to feel like absolute crap but it's worth it. I turn and look at my fiancé who's still catching his breath "I love you baby" I tell Loki as he rolls over and hugs me. We stay there for hours I just lay on his chest occasionally he'll kiss my lips and head 'Ya know we're gonna feel like absolute shit tomorrow' He said "I know"I chuckle.

A/N

So it's been a while ig but I'm finally back Ik that this was a different style , any suggestions?