Injuries

Mobius sat on the ground with an almost unconscious Loki in his lap. They were on a mission and shit hit the fan hence why Mobius was cradling Loki who was almost bled out. Loki had a bruised cheek bone two broken ribs a dislocated shoulder , and most likely a broken nose along with a couple stab wounds three to be exact.

Mobius was doing his best to keep the god he loved awake long enough to get him back to the TVA "Loki no no keep your eyes open" Mobius whispered trying not to cry "I'm awake"Loki groaned in pain "Mobius if I-I die please know" Loki tried to speak in between wheezes "Hey I'm here I'm not going to let you die" Mobius smiled sorrowfully at the fact he even needed to say that.

"Hey keep your eyes on me" Mobius said keeping Loki awake "Mobius it's ok" Loki wheezed blood filling his mouth,the last thing he saw was Mobius's face before loosing all consciousness. Mobius let out a small sob hugging Loki's almost dead body laying his head on Loki's chest.

A time door opened before the two it was the medical crew "Agent Mobius are you hurt" A hunter asked carrying a stretcher. "No" Mobius said. "We'll take care of him" The second hunter said getting Loki onto the stretcher Mobius nodded with a small sigh of relief.

Mobius stood at the operation room window tears running down his face. It killed Mobius seeing Loki like that, Mobius held Loki's almost dead body and there was nothing he could do. Mobius's mind was flooding with thoughts of how he never even got to tell Loki how he felt and if Loki died he didn't even say goodbye.

"Hey" Sylvie said placing a hand Mobius's back "Hi" Mobius looked back "I just got word, how's he doing"Sylvie asked looking at Mobius "I don't know" Mobius admitted sadly. "They didn't say what happened could you fill me in" Sylvie asked looking in.

"I don't know it was fast one second he was fighting the next he was in my arms barely alive" Mobius said his voice quivering with emotion "Have you told him yet?" Sylvie asked knowingly "Tell him- oh no not yet I've tried but I truly doubt he likes me back" Mobius said sadly.

Mobius sat sleeping in the waiting room for another five hours before the doctor walked in "Mobius" she said waking him "Yeah" he said sitting up "He's out of surgery, he hasn't waken up yet I hate to say this there's only a fifty percent chance he'll recover." The doctor broke the news.

"Oh" Mobius said sadly "What's the full diagnosis?" Mobius asked "Two broken ribs,Broken nose pierced lung from a stab wound bruised cheek bone , you know three stab wounds and a dislocated shoulder "The doctor explained. Mobius sadly nodded.

Mobius went to Loki's apartment grabbing Loki a new shirt and pants. Before he left he saw a picture of him and Loki that Sylvie had taken he smiled sadly at the picture. Mobius was completely in love with Loki.

Mobius sat in the waiting room well waiting to be able to see Loki "Mobius Loki's asking for you" The doctor said "He's awake?" Mobius said jumping from his chair. He walked into Loki's room were Loki sat propped up against the wall.

"Hey Loki" Mobius whispered sitting down next to Loki "Mobius" Loki smiled weakly "How are you feeling?" Mobius sighed "Like beaten shit" Loki mumbled coughing a bit "I'm glad you're ok" Mobius nodded.

Loki fell asleep holding Mobius's hand.

It wasn't until late afternoon that Loki was capable of leaving, Loki got up with a groan "Could I get some help with my shirt?" Loki asked he couldn't exactly get his shirt on with the sling "Sure" Mobius chuckled. Mobius stood up putting the shirt on Loki.

They got really close as Mobius buttoned up Loki's shirt. Loki looked in Mobius's eyes then at his lips they almost kissed but because of Sylvie walking in they didn't.

Loki and Mobius got to work after talking to Sylvie. Loki could barely focus he was so close to kissing Mobius but he didn't. Mobius was disappointed that Sylvie just HAD to walk in. "Looks like you can't fix my tie for a while" Mobius smirked "Yeah and it's going to be excruciating when I do" Loki sighed.

Loki fell asleep at the table they were working at "Loki" Mobius chuckled kicking Loki's leg "Ow" Loki chuckled kicking Mobius's right leg back "It's getting late we should probably get you to your apartment" Mobius said helping the god up. "Thanks" Loki smiled.

The two men walked to Loki's apartment together. Loki really just wanted to pin Mobius to a wall kissing him, Loki let himself and Mobius followed.  "You know you don't have to do this you could go home" Loki said "Well I mean you can't even move half of your body so I kinda need to help you" Mobius chuckled.

Mobius made himself and Loki dinner afterwards Loki tried to help do dishes but Mobius wouldn't let him "Come on Mobius let me help" Loki whined "Loki you're injured" Mobius rolled his eyes "I can do the dishes though" Loki mumbled. Loki walked up behind Mobius hugging him Mobius turned around in the embrace.

Loki did his best fixing Mobius's tie right after Loki did something he never thought he would be able to do. Loki pulled Mobius into a kiss but almost instantly pulled away both men felt a coldness after they pulled away. Mobius pulled Loki by his waist kissing him again.

Mobius slept with Loki in his arms tonight Loki wasn't riddled with nightmares and Mobius felt a sense of peace with his god.

————————————————————-
A/n
I really love this chapter I want to do a part two let me know if you want me to.
Thanks for reading-That Gay struggling author