Stary night

Loki laid on his back in the grass looking up at the bright stars, he wasn't sure where or when he was he just opened a portal but the stars were beautiful. It was cold he cold see his breath but it's not like it effects him. Loki was having a stressful day and needed to relax but he didn't tell the one person who didn't stress him out that he was leaving.

Mobius was worried when he couldn't find Loki anywhere. He knew that Loki was fine,kinda but he was still worried. He didn't know that Loki was thinking about him, Mobius had fallen for the broken god and Loki had fallen for the silver haired man but neither were brave enough to admit it. "Hey Sylvie" Mobius said grabbing the female Loki's attention "Yeah" she responded.

"Have you seen Loki?" Mobius asked "I would expect you to know he's your boyfriend after all" Sylvie smirked "H-h-he's not my boyfriend" Mobius rolled his eyes "No I haven't seen him" Sylvie answered "Thanks" Mobius mumbled walking away. Mobius opened the last place that was opened on his Tempad. It was a small field in the middle of Midgard Alaska.

Mobius sat down next to Loki "Hey" Mobius whispered "Hi" Loki sat up "You kinda ran away on me" Mobius smiled "Sorry about that" Loki said making eye contact. Both men smiled at each other. "Wow" Mobius whispered looking at the stars. Loki found Mobius being the most attractive,kind and amazing person in the universe. "Are you alright?" Mobius asked looking at Loki.

"Yeah" Loki smiled he wasn't ok no he was deeply in love with the man sitting next to him and had and has no idea how to tell him, "Really? You don't seem okay" Mobius said "What's wrong?" "Nothing"Loki kept the lie going "I can tell you're not"Mobius sighed .

"You're right I'm not fine"Loki finally admitted "I know" Mobius whispered "Loki" Mobius said 'Hm'Loki hummed in response "I need to tell you something" Mobius whispered "What?" Loki mumbled looking at Mobius "Well I guess what I'm trying to say is, Loki I'm in love with you" Mobius admitted.

Loki was in complete shock and awe the man he thought was straight just confessed his love for him. Loki looked at Mobius who's face was bright red, before Loki could think he was kissing Mobius. The rest of the night Loki and Mobius laid looking at the stars and making out.

————————————————————————
A/n
It's short but sweet and I've done something like this before but I like it.-A gay depressed author