I have no idea what to name this

Sylvie wandered the halls of the TVA looking for Loki and Mobius. There's been so much built up sexual tension between those two that's why she just walked away she really didn't feel like being in the middle of it.

She wandered for a while until reaching Mobius's office, she walked as she had millions times before but this time was a little different.

She saw Loki and Mobius making out against a wall both completely moaning mess's. Loki backed up a bit "I'm going to go bleach my eyes" Sylvie said turning around.

She wasn't at all surprised to see that but the fact that it was someone who was like a brother to her and his best friend was a little awkward to say the least.

"We need to talk to her" Mobius said putting on his tie "yea" Loki agreed helping him with his tie "Button up your shirt" Mobius whispered.

Loki buttoned his shirt following Mobius,they found Sylvie leaning against the wall by the office doors "So that was awkward" Sylvie admitted.

"Yeah" Loki laughed "You're not at all surprised?" Mobius chuckled looking at Loki "Not really I kinda knew this would happen, I'm more surprised that Mobius is a bottom" she smirked .

Mobius choked on his own spit at that sentence .While Loki was laughing his ass off . Mobius punched him in the arm "What was that for"Loki said still chuckling "You're an idiot" Mobius chuckled.

"And you're a bottom" Loki smirked Mobius rolled his eyes. "You two really need to learn to lock a door" Sylvie shrugged "You should learn to knock" Loki smirked "Or you two make out in one your guy's apartments" Sylvie suggested.

"That's an Idea"Mobius shrugged "but now we need to get to work.

———————————
A/n
Yeah this one was short but I thought it was funny-A gay struggling author