Late nights

Loki woke up in a cold sweat from the sight of orange sparks consuming Mobius playing over and over in his mind.

Loki looked to his left at his sleeping lover before standing up and walking to the kitchen. Loki sat down at the dining room table with a cup of coffee he knew he wasn't going to be able to sleep tonight.

He sat there for hours thinking about things. Mobius however woke up noticing his lover wasn't next to his side he knows exactly where Loki is. It's a weekly routine for the couple Loki has nightmares and always has a cup of coffee and sits at the table.

Mobius didn't mind comforting Loki even if they both felt like shit in the morning. Mobius went to the kitchen noticing Loki. He walked over draping his arms around Loki's shoulders kissing his cheek softly.

"Nightmare?" Mobius asked grabbing a mug from the cupboard "Yeah. I'm sorry" Loki said "For what?" Mobius asked hugging Loki again "For waking you up" He said sorrowful "Hey it's ok baby there's no reason to be sorry" Mobius reassured Loki.

"I love you" Mobius smiled sipping his coffee. "Do you want to talk about it"Mobius said sitting across from Loki there feet automatically tangling together "I suppose" Loki mumbled.

"Alright" Mobius nodded

"You know the day you-you were pruned?" Loki's asked his voice quivering a bit "Mhm" Mobius hummed

"I keep seeing that moment over and over again playing in my head the worst day of my life over and over and-and there was nothing I could do about it and it's all my fault it ever happened It was all my fault I'm such a curse every one I love I hurt so I put up walls so I can't hurt anyone but in reality it's so I don't hurt myself but everything I love I lose eventually and it's usually my fault" Loki whimpered his voice cracking with emotion

Mobius hugged Loki close listening to his shaky breathing slow and calm "Loki I'm here now You have me and I won't go anywhere or let anything happen to you I promise" Mobius whispered kissing Loki's temple.

Mobius guided Loki's face up "I love you and nothing will ever happen to change that" Mobius whispered whipping a tear off of Loki's face. "I love you too"Loki's said burying his face in Mobius's chest "Now I believe you've had enough of this" Mobius chuckled grabbing the two mugs placing them in the sink.

Mobius sat on the couch hugging Loki I silence there's nothing they needed to say.

—————————-
A/N
I know it's a short one but i really loved the idea. Thank you for reading I hope you're enjoying