Injured Conffesion pt.2

Pt.2 to Injured confession

Loki laid on his back listening to the quiet ticking of the clock on his wall. Had he just ruined his relationship with Mobius? Probably, Was Mobius madly in love with Loki? Hell yes, Did Loki know that? Nope.

Loki eventually fell asleep still in his formal clothing but he was to sad,nervous, sore and tired from the very eventful evening to change.

Mobius continued sitting in the same position he has been for the past hours. "Fantastic" Mobius mumbled to himself he fucked up. Loki thought he was straight (which he sure as hell wasn't ).

Mobius was so so deeply in love with Loki and Loki just confessed and all Mobius did was just sit like the love sick idiot he was, he felt so stupid for not doing anything to even hint that he loved Loki back.

Loki felt so so stupid at this point there wasn't anything he could do besides wait and wait for tomorrow. The best case scenario he could forget about it and hope that Mobius could still at least be friends with him.

*Next day*

Loki got up out of bed groggily he felt like shit and his head was throbbing like hell, his thoughts wouldn't stop they wouldn't stop crowding his head.

Loki grabbed a new shirt from his dresser before slowly un-wrapping the bandages around his abdomen to check his stitched up wound. After around three minutes he decided the wound was properly healing and awkwardly put more gauze around it.

After Loki finished getting dressed he went to go see Sylvie. "Wait you what?!that's why you've been avoiding Mobius?" She exlaimed loudly "Yeah I told Mobius I liked him" Loki repeated keeping his shushing both variant's tone's .

"Oh Loki" Sylvie sighed slowly shaking her head

"Sylvie what do I do? I just idiotically confessed my love to my straight best friend"Loki mumbled "He's definitely not straight" Sylvie laughed "What make's you so sure of that?"Loki asked raising an eyebrow.

" Have you seen that guy? He's practically swooning over you, plus I can see his thoughts"Sylvie smirked

Loki chuckled in embarrassment
"Also you two eye screw a lot it's kinda hard being around you with al that built up sexual tension"she stated

"Also the way he looks at you when you fix his tie Good god you can see the pinning"Sylvie laughed "Jesus Ok ok stop I've heard enough about the sexual tension"Loki rolled his eyes.

"I'm just saying he's totally into you"Sylvie smirked "Yeah I don't know" Loki rolled his eyes again he was in complete agony with the fact that Sylvie could see that Mobius might like him.

"But I do he's definitely not straight but he is definitely into you there's enough sexual tension you can cut it with a knife" Sylvie said smirking

"Oh piss off" Loki sighed Sylvie raised her hands defensively "Seriously go get him" Sylvie finally said.

Loki decided to go back to his apartment he was tired and really didn't have enough energy to do or listen to what Sylvie was saying.

Mobius stood up from his chair, he wanted to go find Loki ,finally suck it up and kiss him or at least tell him he felt the same way.

Mobius walked to Loki's door before hesitantly knocking.

Loki woke up to a knock at his door. He got up sleepily, when he opened it much to his surprise Mobius was standing on the other side swaying back and forth shyly.

"Oh hey Mobius"Loki said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly "Loki" He smiled sheepishly "Look ab-"Loki was cut off by Mobius's lip's pressing against his own.

'Mm'Loki hummed before pulling away slowly. "Loki, you don't know how long I've wanted to do that" Mobius whispered before pulling Loki into another kiss.

Thing's got heated pretty quickly, before either men knew Mobius was on top of Loki already half naked.

*Next morning*

Loki looked at Mobius before pulling him into a hug and kissing his head "I love you" Loki whispered "I love you too" Mobius mumbled

————————————————————————
A/N
Finished it hope you liked it if you have any suggestions let me know! -A gay struggling author