I like you

Loki sat staring at Mobius reading a file. Every time Loki even looked at Mobius he got butterflies in his stomach. Loki's deeply in love with Mobius. I mean he's completely swooning over him.

Mobius has fallen head over heels for Loki. Loki however really didn't think that Mobius even thought of him as anything more than a friend.

Mobius felt Loki's eyes staring into his soul. He decided to look up and lock eyes with Loki. Mobius noticed a light crimson dusting cross Loki's face. He really would do anything to just kiss him, Loki would do the same.

Loki looked down at his feet knowing that his face was bright red before he stood up. Loki got   close to Mobius so close he could feel his breath. Mobius's breath hitched having Loki so close to his face.

Loki leaned in a little bit closer and fixed Mobius's tie. It really did tick him off how Mobius clearly doesn't know how to put his tie correctly. "There" Loki smiled sheepishly before backing away.

"Thanks" Mobius chuckled rolling his tongue. "Learn to put a tie on correctly please"Loki smirked sitting back down smiling at the very attractive man In front of him.

"Wow" Mobius chuckled
"I really do lo-like the way you say that phrase"
Loki paused cursing himself for almost slipping up.

"But what are you 'Wowing' at"Loki puzzled at "I've never seen the OCD side of ah Loki" Mobius remarked "I like it" He smiled causing Loki to profusely blush.

Mobius looked back down at his book before he did something he might regret like kissing a still very frazzled Loki. But little did he know Loki was also fighting the urge to act on his feelings.

Both men occasionally looked up from what they're doing. Mobius studied Loki's how face looked in Concentration and Loki he just puzzled on how a human can be so hot yet so adorable at the same time it seemed so impossible yet he has this perfect man in front of him.

"Hey Mobius" Loki said grasping the man attention of the man before him "You've studied my entire existence you know my sexuality but what's yours?" Loki asked surprised he even had the gut to ask but he needed to know.

Mobius however was sent into a spiral that question oh man that question. "Well I never really thought about it" he answered but in reality he has. He pondered it every night sense he met Loki. "Gay and hopelessly in love" He answered not even sure how he worked up the nerve to say that.

"Is that so, if you don't mind me asking who?" Loki asked in an almost jealous tone that gave Mobius a small spark of hope that maybe loved him back.

The two continued walking to Mobius's office before Mobius answered "Well that really isn't any of your business" He replied "Come on, do I know them?" Loki asked "You may" Mobius said "But before I answer you tell me something,Are in love with anyone?" Mobius asked not completely sure what he wanted to hear.

"Yeah I am" Loki's smiled sheepishly knowing he was about to admit his feelings dose Mobius love him back? Maybe there's no way to tell for sure. "He's dashing and smart" Loki began.

'He' that gave Mobius a sliver of hope "I fell deeply in love with him a year  back or so, he makes me laugh and feel safe, He makes me feel whole and he makes me feel good and he can't do his tie right" Loki said looking up at Mobius smiling.

Mobius was completely shocked at the last part "Mobius I like you, No scratch that I'm fucking in love with you" Loki said to the completely shocked man in front of him. This could ruin their relationship or it could make it a hell of a lot better who knows.

Mobius opened his office door before reacting. Mobius let them both in "Helloooo" Loki taunted completely un sure if Mobius even likes him back.

"The person I like he's smart funny sarcastic and has enough trauma for eight people. When he's fighting and he falls he does this thing were he flips his hair before standing up and I love it so much, sometimes he'll get really close to be and fixe my tie"Mobius explained

Loki was in shock at the last two sentences "I like you too" Mobius smiled. Loki acted on that and kissed him. At first it was needy it was everything both men needed but it eventually got calm and kind but still hungry.

Mobius was the first to pull away it made both of the men feel cold inside "Wow"He whispered to himself.

The two men spent the rest of the week kissing and making out and other things too probably not to PG things. And it's not that they're horny but hungry, hungry to feel each other and do love exploring each others body's.

Mobius never thought he would be able to call Loki his and Loki never thought anyone could love a monster like himself but he was definitely glad it's Mobius.

———————
A/n hope you're enjoying the series so far !