Searching

A/N
Hi y'all !
——————-

Loki opened his seventh time door of the minute, no luck he's been to at least a million different TVA's but none of them were his TVA with HIS Mobius.

He did however meet a few variants of Mobius one being a Cowboy who lives in a museum with his husband who's a Roman soldier, that one confused him.

And Mobius he also met a few different Loki variants but that doesn't matter, what really matters is the fact that he still had no idea where HIS Loki was.

You know the god he was completely in love with but didn't have the guts to tell him, yeah that one.

The agent opened another time door, Before he began looking around at the small messy room for a moment "Nothing"Mobius groaned to himself 'at this point there's no way I'll find him' the man thought.

He'd met thousands of different variants but none of them were his Loki the god he'd fallen so deeply in love with.

He sighed in exhaustion before sliding down to the ground. He wrapped his arms around his knees pulling them to his chest.

Mobius's breathing was shaky with emotion and exhaustion. He fell into a light sleep he was only running on a cup of coffee.

Loki looked down at his Tempad before opening a time door looking around momentarily.

Loki found the only open door, so instinctively he walked in, he smiled at the man he thought he would never see again at first he believe it but it was to perfect.

"Mind if I join you" Loki smiled. Mobius smiled at the very familiar voice "Loki" He beamed lifting his head.

Loki sat down next to Mobius "Gods I thought I would never see you again" Loki whispered leaning his head on the agent's shoulder.

"I missed you"the TVA agent responded "I missed you too" Loki smiled pulling the slightly shorter man into a hug.

Mobius looked up at Loki and smiled again before burring his head in Loki's chest "Mobius" Loki whispered.

'Mhm' Mobius hummed in response "Let's get back" Loki mumbled "Okay"

Loki stood up before out stretching his hand pulling Mobius up.

Mobius hesitated for a moment before making his move, the two were close a little to close.

Mobius wrapped his arm around Loki's neck pulling him down "Mobius? Are we about to kiss?" Loki mumbled questioning what was about to happen.

'Mhm' The silver haired man hummed before pulling Loki closer pressing their lips together, "I knew it! Let's go love birds" Sylvie smirked from a time door.

———————
A/N
I liked this