I'm here

Being in a relationship with a god wasn't easy especially Mobius's god. Mobius knew this even before he started dating Loki. Don't get me wrong Mobius loves Loki but it's hard sometimes.

Loki has enough trauma ptsd anxiety and depression for at least six people. Mobius constantly had to remind him to eat and sleep.

And with the time line splitting Mobius hasn't been spending nearly enough time with Loki for his liking. Mobius knew that Loki probably hasn't eaten or drank anything today and it killed him.

Mobius stood up from his seat in the dining area to go find Loki. He walked around the TVA for a while with no luck. He went to the one place he never expected Loki to be.

Mobius found Loki asleep at a table in the archives. Mobius walked over wrapping his arms around Loki,burrowing his face in the crook of his boyfriends neck.

"Hello love" Loki mumbled half asleep. Loki spun around the chair and faced Mobius, Mobius helped Loki up pulling into a hug "It's time we go home" Mobius said to his tired god.

"Alright" Loki didn't protest. The couple walked to the apartment they share hand in hand. They let themselves in. The moment of silence was broken "Have you eaten yet?" Mobius asked his dashing boyfriend who merely nodded.

"Have you?" Mobius asked skeptically "Yes I have"Loki reassured Mobius. "Alright then it's time for bed" Mobius chuckled "Ok mother"Loki rolled his eyes heading into there bedroom.

Loki flopped on the bed almost instantly falling asleep.He shifted around night terrors flashing through his head some from reality some of his worst fears. Mobius walked in tho the room to see his sleeping boyfriend. Mobius climbed into the bed.

He wrapped his arms around Loki "I'm here" Mobius said knowing Loki was having a nightmare. "Mmm" Loki mumbled sleepily shifting closer into his lover's warm embrace.

"I love you so much" Mobius whispered kissing Loki's head.

——————————-
A/N Hello everyone sorry for the short chapter I needed to get stuff done but I also wanted to write
Love you all thank you for reading!