"I thought you were a good guy" "I am"

The avengers captured Loki (idk how don't ask)and Mobius goes and gets him
——————————————————————

Loki sat on the ground next to the cell door lightly banging his head against the wall "Why do you even try brother" Thor groaned.

Yes he did think Loki was dead two hours before but the rest of the Avengers instead they put Loki in a cell "For safe keeping".

Loki completely expected this reaction from the Avengers but he just wanted to show his brother that he was alive but of course everyone still thought he was a 'bad guy'

"Look Thor I just wanted you to know I was alive alright, now if you'll unshackle me I'll be on my way" Loki said.

"No way" Sam snapped at the trickster's possible antic "Where and what do you possibly have to go back to" Thor asked.

If only he knew that Loki had a life and a boyfriend, "My home and the TVA oh and my lover" Loki mumbled "Yeah right who would possibly date you" Hawkeye remarked

Loki rolled his eye's instead of arguing with "The Buffoon with a bow and arrow"

"Loki someone's coming and getting you" Doctor strange said walking through his portal "Wait what? We agreed that he stayed in there until we can get him somewhere more secure" Bucky protested.

"To bad, there's an agent coming, they'll make sure he stays out of trouble and keep him in a controlled cell" Strange said before sitting down. Loki gave a smug knowing smirk.

Loki knew exactly who that agent was and they definitely weren't going to keep him in a "Controlled cell" more like the same bed and house.

Loki laughed at the idiots arguing "What's so funny?" Thor remarked "You all are idiots" Loki said sitting back down.

Loki watched a time door open next to Thor, "Ah you must be Agent Mobius" Dr.Strange said "Indeed" he nodded "Mobius" Loki smiled

"Hey Loki" Mobius whispered "He's all yours" Sam said handing Mobius the cell key.

Mobius let Loki out of the box like prison and took the shackles off,before pulling him into a hug "You alright?" He asked "I am now"Loki responded with his most warm,sincere smile.

"I would put those back on him he's dangerous" Sam said "Thanks but I know what I'm doing" Mobius said with a small smile.

"Well it was nice seeing you brother" Loki smirked "But I shall be on my way"he continued.

Mobius kissed Loki quickly before opening up a time door, all of the Avengers were in complete silence "I thought you were a good guy" Clint said furrowing his eye brows.

"I am" Mobius responded before the two men step back into the TVA corridor.

————————————————————————
A/N
I really liked this idea