Early Mornings

As the title said this is about a work day on the firs day of Loki and Mobius's 'More than friends' relationship
——————————————————————
Mobius woke up and looked at his now boyfriend sleeping next to him and then at the time. It was time for work well almost time there was enough time to get ready.

Loki noticed Mobius was awake "Morning" Loki smiled sitting up with a wince he felt like crap I mean him and Mobius did have a long night.

Mobius sat up next to Loki"You all right?" Mobius smirked "Yeah you're just a pain in the ass quite literally" Loki chuckled. Mobius's face turned a bright crimson color, Mobius got up putting his pants on. Loki couldn't find his shirt though.

Mobius smirked at him from the mirror as Loki approached shirtless "No shirt I like it" Mobius chuckled turning his attention to the god behind him "Your shirts over there" Mobius pointed at the blue button up.

Loki made his way over picking up his shirt sliding it over his scarred shoulders and back, he didn't even bother buttoning it up before walking over to Mobius.

"Don't you dare try putting on that tie" Loki mumbled, tying the blue piece of cloth properly around Mobius's neck.

As Loki put Mobius's tie on Mobius buttoned up Loki's shirt "Thanks" Mobius smiled kissing Loki. "Anything and everything for my boyfriend"Loki grinned "Oh so it's official I'm your boyfriend?" Mobius taunted.

"Well after last night it would be extremely strange not calling you my boyfriend now would it" Loki whispered causing Mobius to blush and definitely not sit correctly for a bit.

The men walked to Loki's kitchen,Loki leaned against the counter with a cup of coffee admiring his boyfriend "Staring problem" Mobius chuckled.

"Well if you weren't so god damn amazing I wouldn't be staring" Loki said with his icon cheesy smile "Is that so? Last time I checked I was the flirt" Mobius remarked taking a sip of his coffee "No you're just a top" Loki chuckled.

Mobius choked on his coffee at that joke he never knew Loki's have a sense of humor "Hey you're a bottom at least I can walk" Mobius retaliated. Now it was Loki choking.

They briefly kissed before heading out into the hall walking down to the dining area they planned on eating breakfast as usual.

Sylvie sat across from the couple with a smirk "Do I want to know why you two walked out of Loki's apartment together?" She remarked "Do you want to die" Mobius retorted sarcastically "What's up your ass this morning? Oh yeah he was" She said looking at Loki "No but that's why Loki can't walk" Mobius said taking a sip of coffee.

"Wait Loki's a bottom" Sylvie asked laughing a bit "Yeah" Mobius smirked "I didn't see that one coming" Sylvie admitted "Neither did I" Mobius whispered "I hate you" Loki mumbled "That's not what you said last night" Mobius said leaning back in his chair.

Loki choked on his coffee once again "It's all talkie-talkie with him until you make him blush" Mobius said trying not to laugh "I see" Sylvie noted. Loki was fed up with the personal talk at breakfast so he kissed Mobius to shut him up. "And that's the best way to shut him up" Loki said sitting back down.

Mobius punched Loki in the arm playfully "What was that for" Loki said rubbing his arm "Being an idiot" Mobius whispered.

^^^^^^^^Four Hour's later^^^^^^^^

Loki and Mobius were down each other's throats in the back of the archives for the eighth time today "I could do this all day but-mmm- you want to get laid tonight we need to get work done" Mobius said pulling away.

"Oh how the tables have turned" Mobius smirked fixing Loki's tie "Indeed they have" Loki chuckled sitting back down with a almost pathetic groan. "Still a little sore eh?" Mobius smirked "Yeah" Loki remarked.

At the end of the day Loki was even more sore.

————————————————————————
A/n
Hello hope you're enjoying I know I love writing these if you have any suggestions please let me know - A gay mess

Suggestions here