Panic Attack

Loki laid on his back tears began filling his eyes . His breathing was shaky and emotional. Loki folded his hands together laying them on his chest staring at the ceiling. His mind was clouded with memories and thoughts.

He was having a panic attack set on by his own thoughts which he was pretty used to.

Mobius walked into the bedroom and took one look at the god and knew his boyfriend was having a panic attack.

At this point Loki was wheezing and gasping for air, Mobius got on the bed next to the god. "Hey it's me" Mobius whispered reassuring Loki he was okay and safe.

"Mobius" Loki whimpered breathlessly "Yeah I'm here" Mobius sighed he knew it was bad when Loki could barely breathe nor talk.

Mobius also had panic attacks sometimes but never as bad or frequent as Loki's his usually only lasted ten to twenty minutes but for Loki it could be anywhere from 30 minutes to 5 hours.

"What's it about?" Mobius whispered soothingly "The TVA and When you were pruned" Loki whimpered weekly "Close or far?" Mobius asked.

That was a phrase that the couple used because sometimes in a panic attack they either wanted space or needed to be close . "C-close Mobius please" Loki almost pleaded "Ok baby ok" Mobius whispered inching closer pulling Loki on his chest.

Loki's breathing was shaky and emotional, Mobius felt his boyfriend wheeze trying to catch his breath.

"Breathe" Mobius whispered kissing Loki's head "Match my breath" Mobius said before breathing loudly and deeply "In and out baby in and out" Mobius said hugging Loki close.

"Are you with me" Mobius asked "I'm Im getting there" Loki wheezed trembling "Go to one of your happy places" Mobius instructed his panic stricken boyfriend.

"Ok" Loki responded closing his eyes "I'm there" Loki said his breath slowing "Where did you go?" Mobius asked helping the vulnerable god focus "Pompeii our first kiss"Loki smiled at the thought.

"I'm back" Loki sighed looking up at his boyfriend who's hair was a complete mess and long. Loki found comfort gazing into his handsome partner's features.

"Good"Mobius with a relived sigh they had been sitting there for around 2 hours "I love you" Loki whispered hugging closer onto Mobius' chest "I love you too" Mobius whispered kissing Loki's head.

"Are you going to move I don't mind you staying on my chest but just wondering if you wanted to move" Mobius chuckled "I'm staying on your chest"Loki responded.

——————————————————
A/n

Hi y'all!
I really liked this idea so I thought I would incorporate some methods me and my bf use when we have panic attacks.- A gay struggling author