Sick day

Mobius looked at Loki sleeping across from him, Loki was more pale then usual. He shivered causing Mobius to get concerned. "Loki" Mobius whispered soothingly. 'Mm' Loki hummed as if responding "What's wrong?"Mobius asked sitting up.

"I don't feel so good" Loki groaned (I'm sorry I really am sorry for that reference) "I can tell"Mobius chuckled nervously "I'm cold"Loki mumbled. 'Shit this isn't good Loki's don't cold' Mobius thought .

"Let's get you back to my place" Mobius sighed standing up "Mobius I can take care of my self" Loki groaned "No Loki you're cold you can't get cold, you're sick I'm keeping you under my supervision tonight" Mobius responded helping the weak Loki up.

Mobius felt Loki's head he was at least 107 degrees Fahrenheit "Jesus man you're burning up" Mobius whispered. The two were so close Mobius felt the sickly gods shallow breath. He kept his arm around the gods waist partially because he feared the god would pass out and the other half of him just wanted to touch him.

Mobius let himself and the god in his apartment. He set the sick god on his couch wrapping a blanket around his shoulders. "How are feeling" Mobius asked pouring water into his kettle "I feel like shit" Loki wheezed sleepily.

Mobius made himself and Loki a cup of green tea mostly to help Loki's sore throat. "Here" Mobius whispered handing Loki the mug "Thank you" Loki mumbled his voice was raspy from exhaustion and a very sore throat.

Mobius found it kind of-scratch that really hot when Loki's voice was low and gravely, but he knew Loki didn't feel good at all. The two men sat together in silence Loki shivered or coughed every once in a while, he was chilled to the bone and exhausted.

Mobius was also tired but he was happy to help the variant. Mobius draped over Loki shoulder he was glad when Loki didn't pull away but snuggled in closer. Loki felt warm and comfortable pressed against Mobius' warm body.

Loki fell asleep laying his head on the TVA agent's chest,Mobius chuckled a little flustered by the sleeping god on his chest. Mobius didn't want to wake the peaceful god he was adorable. Mobius gently rubbed the gods back waking him up "Loki" he whispered 'Mhm' Loki groaned.

"Sorry you didn't look to comfortable" Mobius whispered smiling "Thank you" Loki mumbled quietly. Mobius helped Loki up bringing the gif to his bedroom. It didn't faze either men that they were going to share a bed.

Mobius laid Loki down on his bed. The tva agent helped Loki change into a plain white t-shirt and his boxers. Loki was profusely blushing he was comfortable with his body but when the man he was completely swooning over saw him it was a little embarrassing.

Mobius sat on the bed next to Loki. "Mobius" the god whispered grabbing the agents attention "Yeah" Mobius responded looking over his shoulder "Thank you" Loki mumbled "No problem" Mobius smiled "For everything" Loki said.

Loki looked at Mobius for a moment before deciding to make his move "Mobius, is this a platonic relationship because I'm ok to just be friends I don't want to ruin our friendship but I love you and not in a brotherly way" Loki sighed.

Mobius was shocked at that sentence. Loki wasn't sure what response he wanted but he was completely prepared for rejection.

"Loki" Mobius smiled "Yeah" the god responded "I love you too" Mobius whispered kissing Loki "But now it's time for us to sleep" The TVA agent whispered soothingly.

Mobius pulled Loki onto his chest listening to his shallow breathing. Loki hugged Mobius' torso as the new couple fell asleep.

————————————————————————
A/n
I'm alive love you all
Suggestions ?
-A gay struggling author