𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝟎𝟏☆

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝟎𝟏

sacramento, CA
wednesday, 8:12AM

"Y/N!!! WE GOTTA HURRY" "I'M COMING DOWN IN A MINUTE MAMA!"

"Dammit where are those AirPods." Just as I was about to continue searching, Daichi came in holding just what I needed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I thought I lost them." I took them and quickly stuffed them in my pocket.

"Of course Y/N, but we must get going now, everyone is already out the door and in the car."

"Oh shit" Daichi gave me the side eye, to which I immediately apologized to. "My fault, my fault" he doesn't quite like when I curse in his presence so I never do it around him, but sometimes it just slips out.

I looked around the room, beginning to feel immense sadness. This is it, this is the last time I step foot in this house. The last time I get to in this room, the room I spent countless times laughing, crying, screaming, sleeping in. Although I was sad to be leaving my life behind, I'm excited to see what's gonna happen from here on out. I checked my outfit one more time, and ran down to the car with Daichi not too far behind.

(👩🏽‍💻 - your outfit

(👩🏽‍💻 - your outfit. don't like it? you're free to imagine something else.)

I plopped down in the back seat of the car, waiting for Daichi and Max to get in. "Do we have everyone and everything?" Mama asked from the passenger seat. "Yes ma'am" He said buckling in. "For the last time Daichi, there's no need for the formalities. Call me Kim. Ma'am makes me sound older than I am." She turned her head and smiled at Daichi earning a conflicted smile and nod. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What're you laughing about back there hm?" I could see mama glance back before looking through her purse. "Nothin nothing... he just looked constipated, that's all" I laughed harder. I heard a little chuckle coming from the driver's seat. "See even Kenny agrees" "Eh?! I didn't even say anything" "Your laugh speaks for you" "Nuh Uh" "Uh huh"

"Please don't squabble like children" I heard Daichi sigh in exhaustion, "We just started the day and you two are already misbehaving" I pursed my lips and huffed like a toddler who didn't get their way. Max naturally snuggled up closer to ny thigh causing me to baby him as much as I could, 'he's too darn cute!'

 Max naturally snuggled up closer to ny thigh causing me to baby him as much as I could, 'he's too darn cute!'

(👩🏽‍💻 - your dogs.)

I remember when I found my dear boy Max and his brother Bunny. It was during winter when I had went on a walk. It was snowing, making the roads icy and the sidewalks slippery.

As I was walking down the sidewalk, something caught my eye. Drops of red trailing in the snow, leading to some bushes. Naturally, I thought maybe someone was hurt and naturally went to help. Only to my surprise, I found two cute puppies. Malnourished, hurt, and shivering in the bushes.

Without a second thought, I took them. Luckily, my mom agreed to let us keep them. To this day, I hope whoever was sick enough got hurt my babies, to beat puppies near death?! Get beat up to death. Only seems fair. 

*timeskip*

Before I knew it we had already arrived at the airport. I gathered my things and stepped out of the car, stretching before mentally preparing myself for a long flight to Japan. 'This is gonna be a pain in the ass.' I grabbed my luggage before quickly having them stripped away from my hands. I whipped my head around to find the culprit, only to see Daichi walking away with my bags in hand.

I sped up to match his speed "You know I can carry those" He only shook his head no. "Which airline are we taking?" I asked my mom. She put her sun glasses on, making her look like a celebrity, although she kinda is. "Baby we're not taking an airline, we're taking the jet" She said walking ahead. I just stood there dumbfounded. 'Did I hear her correctly? Jet?! Since when did we have a private jet?'

"Well are you coming?" "Uh-oh yeah!" I quickly caught up to everyone else, pretty impressed. I knew we were rich, but I didn't know we were rich rich. "You guys hungry? I could have someone prepare some food for us when we get on the plane." "Yes please, I'm starvinggg" "any special requests?" I glanced at her, somewhat smirking. "French toast?" "If that's what you want." She shrugged her shoulders, then asked everyone else if they wanted anything special.

As we came close to the plane, it was sleek and shiny. I awed at the beautiful bird before me. I've never been on a private jet before. Plane yes, private jet tho? Nope. So you can imagine how excited I am, as this is all so new to me.

"Watch you step Y/N, I don't want you taking a tumble and possibly hurting yourself." "Thank you Daichi, but I think ill be fi-" of course my words had to backfire on me, because I missed a step almost making tumble forward. "Everything is ok. No one saw that, ok? Ok."
'Well that wasn't embarrassing at all.'

After greeting the crew members, I quickly sat down in a seat, not wanting to be near anyone at the moment. I just needed a couple seconds to myself to let the feeling of embarrassment go away.

"Y/N?" I looked up from my phone to see Daichi standing in the aisle. "Yes Daichi?" "Do you mind if I with you?" "No, not at all" He smiled some, taking the seat next to me. I enjoyed the company, his presence did always make me feel safe. And it was going to be much easier falling asleep with him next to me, especially since he's a man of few words.

Around 30 minutes later, we ended up taking off and I did indeed get my French toast. And let me tell you, it was one of the best I have ever had. I'm a huge fan of French toast, so I would know.

Not even 2 hours into the flight, I ended up falling asleep.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝟎𝟏

edited
1051 words