𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝟒𝟏☆

𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝟒𝟏

Fukuoka (Kyushu), Japan
monday, 7:00AM

I woke up with no problem to my alarm. I was too excited to be tired. I got up and ran to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth and washing my face. Since I took a shower last night it saved me time this morning.

I inspected my new hero costume after discovering changes to my body. Plus the old one was too ripped up. I examined myself in the mirror. "Ok I see you!" I hyped myself a bit before going to the kitchen.

(👩🏽‍💻 - Reminder of the hero costume choices I had

(👩🏽‍💻 - Reminder of the hero costume choices I had. If you still didn't like these, you can always think of something else I guess.)

I toasted some bread that was placed in the kitchen. To my luck, there was Nutella in the cabinet. I cut up some strawberries and bananas, perfectly placing them on my toast.

After eating my mini breakfast, I slipped my phone into one of the pockets attached to my costume. I locked up my apartment and knocked on Tokoyami's door to see if he was ready.

As soon as his door opened up, he looked ready to go. We walked to Hawk's office, where we waited for a good 15 minutes until he showed. "Come in, come in! Sorry, I'm a little late" 'a little?...'

We took a seat in front of his desk, watching him spin around in his chair. We glanced at each other. 'He acts like a child' He then came to an abrupt stop.

"Today! We are patrolling until 2:30. I'll teach Y/N how to fly and you, Tokoyami" he pointed to Tokoyami who's eyes widened. "You will attend a meeting with my assistant. Sound good?" We nodded our heads and he clapped with joy.

Standing up, he stretched a bit. He walked to the door and spun around. "Well, come on." When he giggled, I was honestly kind of scared. I looked at Tokoyami, and he was giving me the same look I was giving him. 'This should be interesting...'

In the first hour of patrolling, we had already apprehended some robbers and low level villains. Tons of people asked for pictures and surprisingly, I had fans.

But I realized something during patrolling. The villains we restrained, were mainly teens. Teens who look like they didn't want to partake in these acts. It made me feel some type of way. I wanted to be able to do something about it.

After patrolling hours were done, we got picked up and brought back to the agency. I went back up stairs to change into some gym clothes while Tokoyami left for his meeting.

I grabbed my water bottle, towel, my phone, and of course, my apartment key. I locked up my apartment before moving any further.

I waited lobby in the lobby for a couple of minutes until Hawks arrived. He is not the punctual fella. When he finally came down l, we walked to the indoor gym that was located in the building.

I was so excited to try out flying. Using my air bending isn't the same, really. I sat my bag down and tied my hair up.

"You can get your wings out correct?" I simply nodded. He told me to get them out, so I did what Akito taught me and they popped out comfortably. I had been practicing.

"Alrighty... you can already move them so it shouldn't be that difficult to get them in the air. Let's do some simple exercises first." We did some weird exercises to get the wings stretched out and flexible.

Then we started getting to the real stuff. He took me outside so we'd have more space to work with. He then told me to move my wings, like I did at the sports festival.

I did as told, flapping them. I watched as the leaves blew away. "More" I added more power, slightly lifting off of the ground. But that's where things began to get unsteady. "More" I added more power but since I was already unsteady, I went flying backwards. Landing on my bum. "Ouch" I pursed my lips, bringing myself to my feet. I slightly rubbed my behind to ease the pain. Hawks sure was getting in a good laugh. I mean mugged him, immediately getting him to shut up.

He gave me some advice before we tried again. "I'll be your spotter so you'll be alright" he gave me a thumbs up and a big smile. "Let's go again"

I flapped my wings more intensely. This time, I was more than hovering over the ground. I cheered a little. And maybe a little too early because I threw myself off balanced and went crashed into a tree. I grunted as my back slammed right into the trunk. 'So much for a spotter.'

I got up with the help of Hawks. "This time will be a little different..." he nervously laughed as I shook myself off.

We tried again countless times. And so far, I managed to get 10 feet above the ground before my wings got all whack.

And every single time I feel or went flying somewhere, Hawks was actually there to catch me. Maybe not so effortlessly, but he still caught me. And now that this trust has thickened, I found it easier to try with failure.

After a good few hours of training some more, he called it a day. I'm glad he did too, my body was screaming in pain.

I had to drag my body upstairs. Tokoyami probably heard me collapse in the hallway because he came out and helped my into the apartment. After I thanked him many times, I'm pretty sure he was starting to get annoyed.

I took a well earned shower, washing all the stench, sweat and dirt off of my body. The nice warm water, relaxed my tense muscles. I sighed in relief when I stepped outside the shower. I wrapped my body in a towel and dug through my bags to find some underwear.

I threw them on the bed so I could moisturize my skin before it got too dry. I slipped in my undergarments, followed by my sleepwear.

I jumped on the bed and climbed under the covers not even bothering to plug my phone in. The lights cut off with the clap of my hands. I went to sleep without another thought.

𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝟒𝟏

edited
1079 words