𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

ɪɴᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴀʙʟᴇ

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥-𝟑𝟓☆

(𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛) 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙨

Musutafa, Japan
tuesday, 10:09AM

Days passed and training was 10x more intense. But it all led up to the day everyone was waiting for. The Sports festival!

I was so hyped, my music was bumping. I pulled my hair up in a high ponytail before laying my edges. (👩🏽‍💻 - your hair is back to curly by the way.) I put on some mascara and chapstick, putting my lipgloss in my pocket.

Since school was out, I could actually have a normal breakfast today. Izuku was out with All Might for who knows what, so I was sure to save him some breakfast. I skipped downstairs and traveled to the kitchen, immediately being hit with a delicious aroma.

Mama was whipping up food for more than 10 people. "Morning mama!" I kissed her cheek as she was cooking on the stove. "Good morning Y/N, you excited for today?" She glanced at me with a warm smile. "Of course! This is gonna be so much fun!"

She laughed while turning off the stove. She placed the pot of cooked apples into a bigger bowl.

(👩🏽‍💻 - Cooked apples are the shit 🤤 with the cinnamon and sugar glaze! Awh lawd!)

"I invited some of your friends over. I thought it'd be fun before you guys head over there." I gave her a side hug. "Thank you! You're the best!" I could hear her laughing from the kitchen while I brought some of the dishes to the dining room.

The doorbell then rang, I instantly knew they were here. Daichi and Kenny came down with bed head hair, scratching their behinds. I snickered a bit before greeting them. They greeted me and sat down at the dining table, already ready to eat.

I heard a group of voices coming towards the dining room. As soon as Mina saw me, she squealed and brought me into a bone crushing hug. I ended up tapping out after I began loosing air. She let go, finally letting me breathe in the air.

"Hey guys, y'all ready for the big day?" I smiled widely. I looked behind Mina to see the boys, giving  me their goofy grins. They nodded their heads vigorously. I giggled a bit.

I directed them to the table so they could take a seat. They gladly complied and drooled, seeing the freshly cooked food. I sat down with the rest and we waited for my mom to come to the table. After she made her grand appearance, we dug in. Breakfast was amazing. We talked with one another and laughed at stupid jokes.

When we were done eating, everyone grabbed their plates and made their way to the kitchen to put their dishes in the sink. I tried to help my mom get the leftover food, but she waved me off. "You need to get going! We'll see you in a bit. Good luck y'all!" She waved to the group who waved back. I kissed my mom and my other guardians before I ran off to the rest of my friends.